Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
I was about to buy another Supporter Pack in the 3.0 also..

And I am also thinkin in not doing it anymore after this...

Feeling really excluded from this promotion...

Are we not worthy of gettin free MTX just because we are from Brazil??

I expend all my week in game, I doubt players are more active than I am, and I am still not worthy of free gift... fine...

I'll think very careful in next package aquisitions.
Are you dumb or something? It has nothing to do with GGG. The MTX will be available for other countries too tho, read the previous announcement, they already said it.
"
Fracture333 wrote:
"
Since I'm from the EU and 'not worthy' of free MTX even though I spent 1k+ on this game ... yep not spending a single euro anymore. It's an insult to expect players outside the US to pay for something they get for free.

exactly, they can forget about my money too. i was contacting them for a future paymend plan. GGG can forget it. not giving them a single dime anymore. Discrimination..... at least they should make it free for everyone else like a month or two later, but no, we can buy the "free MTX"
Are you dumb or something? It has nothing to do with GGG. The MTX will be available for other countries too tho, read the previous announcement, they already said it.
"
Inscaped wrote:
"

I expend all my week in game, I doubt players are more active than I am, and I am still not worthy of free gift... fine...

IT'S GONNA BE AVAIABLE FOR BUYIN!!!! BUYIN FREE MTX! DISCRIMINATION...
AND OF COURSE IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEM!!! THEY COULD GIVE TO ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS IF THEY WANT.
Rip free mtx.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"

Blame Amazon. This has nothing to do with GGG.

Of course it has everything to do with GGG.... Do you think Amazon has the power to say what they will make with the game? Well.. If so... I hope GGG is happy of losin lots of Packs Buyin from people like me that doesn't get this discrimination.

I really wish a partner ship with twitch or amazon is worth all this loss
"
Inscaped wrote:
FYI the card must be issued in one of the listed countries. But those MTX will be available during the beta in another promotion, like was said a couple days ago.

Have you heard of http://fakeaddressgenerator.com/.

Just because you call people dumb on a forum does not make you any wiser.

I don't need that mtx. Other people seem to need them more than air. ggg will make bank on these. One way or another as they always do.

So sad.
Dumb is people that uses VPN to get something like that. And make their computer able to invasions.

Also, it's not about the MTX, that is not even that pretty...

It's all about the move. Discrimination with other country players.

It feelsbad.

I have said a lot of good things about GGG to a lot of players, like their Support to issues and stuff..

But this promotion is really bad.
"
Dumb is people that uses VPN to get something like that. And make their computer able to invasions.

It feelsbad.

I have said a lot of good things about GGG to a lot of players, like their Support to issues and stuff..

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"

It feelsbad.

+1

I agree, I dont wanna change nothing in my computer to get mtx
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info