<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

Last edited by ManWithHat on Jul 5, 2018, 9:22:06 AM
kek nobody will eat this
Last edited by WilliamDegetInCur on Jun 12, 2017, 9:43:57 AM
Helven boi is up for the guild.

Played since domination league
Over 10 90+ characters, 5 on this account, 5 on previous
Notable challenge count is 40/40 in perandus and breach, havent done challenges in this league(yet)

Not much here at the moment, as i spent a whole crapton of money on random shit tests and the fucking failure that is

Mostly crafting regalias helmets shields jewelry weapon etc, made at least a dozen 900+ regalias

Applying for membership primarily, but being an officer is something i wouldn't mind doing
how many leagues you played: 5

how many level 90+ chars: 6

your previous leagues challenge #'s: Have played the last 5 leagues, have done 40/40 in all except perandus and prophecy. Didn;t know how sweet the 40/40 trophy was until Essence...

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Haven't got much to link at the moment, Thought I was done with the league so Bought 150 Keys. Got nothing in return except a couple legacy tates of hate. FML.

I generally make currency selling challenges, maps, I also crafted a TONNE of crystal belts/opal/steel rings this league.

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Would be applying to be a member.
Last edited by Deadmanza on May 26, 2017, 4:14:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
Last edited by Daidelos on Jun 7, 2017, 6:05:41 AM
how many leagues you played: all since domination/nemesis

how many level 90+ chars: 15

your previous leagues challenge #'s: dont really care to much about challenges, mostly 26-30

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:

+ other varios Items

Are you applying for Member or Officer:
Nour
What nice thread of future hacking victims ;)
interested for the next league though this one i am done farming (was farming 15+h a day for months this league)
pathfinder is the char
how many leagues you played: 5+

how many level 90+ chars: currently have 7. (deleted 4-5)

your previous leagues challenge #'s:40/40 prophecy, 40/40 perandus, 29/40 Breach, 20/40 legacy (couldn't play a lot during breach and legacy due to college exams)

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member
how many leagues you played:

Started in Torment. Quit mid-Essence and skipped Breach.

how many level 90+ chars:

7. I usually do 1 char per league and eventually respec to a couple different builds.

your previous leagues challenge #'s:

4/4 1-month Flashback
40/40 Perandus
Top10 Guardian in 2-week Perandus Flashback
40/40 Prophecy

(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Are you applying for Member or Officer:
member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info