<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

So, I wont make chars public - don't wanna show my current build. If that's a problem - ignore this application.

I'm looking for a very active and non-noob guild.

Spoiler

how many leagues you played: All since open beta

how many level 90+ chars: atm 1 90+ in abyss, another char 87. In total arround 3-5 90's per league, deleting all but one after temp league ends.

your previous leagues challenge #'s: that part is public.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
Hmya, have over 500 tabs in standard including a lot of legacy items, some alt-art, some relics. Here a few examples:
Spoiler

On abyss some example (remember to optimize 2 chars costs a lot. this is just my "tradable" currency):
Spoiler

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member for now.

I have always like 10 Whoops goin, crafting a lot and I understand the market and always build my own builds.
Im currently in a guild but id leave them because most of my friends there stopped playing.

If youre interested pm in game: RIP_Z_SC is a char i never delete :)
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Last edited by Sadillan on Dec 22, 2017, 6:53:52 AM
xD Xd xd XD
Spoiler
Re-applying for guild membership

how many level 90+ chars: 5 level 100s

leagues played: breach 40/40, legacy 40/40, harbinger 40/40, abyss 36/40

wealth: very poor boy but i have...

would love to learn PoEconomics xD
Free Game.
hey im NaZa, i try to be on at least 5 times a week but i do work 50hrs/wk and have a wife to tend to some times :P looking for a guild that will help me take my currency generation up a few notches. i play std and usually play every league but im kinda hooked on std atm so we'll see with beastiality league. i was in umbra for abt 1.5yrs but went back to my own guild, just in time for all my friends to quit >.>
im very good at making builds as efficient as possible, and pretty decent at spotting market trends.

how many leagues you played: every one except tempest/warbands/harbringer/essence and the first flashback league

how many level 90+ chars: 10, highest char is 97 on the way to 100 whenever i decide on next build

your previous leagues challenge #'s: nothing too impressive usually 20-25 if the league is fun. 5/8 for the first few leagues

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
here's some of my stuff, mainly my wander im selling off right now. main currency income atm is currency flipping bc its easy/passive and i like to play other games/watch stuff while playing poe. secondary income is through mapping // picking up deals i see in trade chat or a nice woop.

Are you applying for Member or Officer:
IGN - GetMeRichBitch
gg es/wander and alt art shop thread/2080954
My elder astral mirror thread /2127930
add me if im not online and wtb something
Last edited by TNaZa526 on Feb 24, 2018, 7:09:49 PM
Hello everyone,

to be honest, this would not happen, if I have not somehow stumbled upon Belton's interview with Woolie.
I apply for the guild membership because of conviction and support.
I am a member of guild for around 10 years now, and it's kind of casual players, many of us don't play every league. Life, you know? Cool guys and girls.

To answer some of the mandatory questions:

how many leagues you played: Many

how many level 90+ chars: Many. Even deleted some.

your previous leagues challenge #'s: Never found this important. More or less, ignored them. However, did all of them this league, just to see can I do it.

poe.ninja -> Builds -> Inquisitor -> Main skills : Fire Trap -> Sort by DPS -> 1st Page -> AFF_PIZDEKCMOK -> open in POB

Applying as an member. I play only SC leagues.

Thank you for your time.
Hello,

Please review my application:

1. Leagues played: 16

2. Level 100 characters: 13

3. Challenges:
- Affliction: 38
- Ancestor: 19
- Crucible: 17
- Sanctum: 38
- Kalandra: 15
- Sentinel: 38
- Archnemesis: 30
- Scourge: 37
- Expedition: 30
- Ultimatum: 11
- Ritual: 36
- Heist: 20
- Harvest: 26
- Delirium: 38
- Metamorph: 33
- Blight: 28

4. Items:

Last edited by Valk0v on Mar 26, 2024, 12:46:40 PM
how many leagues you played:6

how many level 90+ chars:10 or so, never STD so i delete extras

your previous leagues challenge #'s:38

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: as of affliction currently worth around 800div from Cheiftain bodyswap dd MF abyss farmer
(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Are you applying for Member or Officer:member

IGN: jaradswap
Ive Played last 16 leagues (Over 8000 hours)

Have 13 characters over 90

Your previous leagues challenge #'s: 16 (do not play for challenges I just like the cool builds

I Tend to play 5 ways and liquidate my gear

Each league I make a few mirrors (5 ways) then I usually make a broken build mess around with it and then quit the league but I have school and am looking for something I can invest in and let my money do something while im away.

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member chill backseat position

Spend a lot of time in PoB (Have my own dedicated server for uber high end builds) and can help in many different ways if needed for a project or something

Im on the Belton discord server @natetheexile
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Mar 25, 2024, 11:06:06 PM
Hi, I'm actively playing since Delirium league with over 2400 hours on PoE.

I have multible characters over lvl 90 every league

I'm not that into challenges, more into endgame crafting or min-maxing a cahracter, like the ArmourStacker Scion I did last league.

I'm active, helpful and I'm looking for an experienced Guild for long therm like the Goldrim Sachs.

Thanks for the time, I hope to hear back from you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info