<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

sorry double post

Last edited by Struckfreedom on Jun 5, 2017, 1:12:03 AM
I've been playing since Torment in Standard and seriously since the post Tempest Flashback league.

I have 16 characters with level 90 or more but only 1 level 100

My challenges since the Flashback have been:
Flashback - 20/20
Talisman - 28/32
Perandus - 36/40
Didnt play prophecy because of work
Essence - 37/40
Breach - 26/40
Legacy - 29/40

Some items that I'm proud of:
Spoiler

This league I've not been too interactive with the economy but in past leagues I've been upgrading and vaaling Signal Fires and Ngamahu Tikis as well as rolling 8-9 tabs of ~b/o 50 chaos jewels. And while Discharge was popular made 100s of exalts flipping 3 and 4 props bought in the first week of the league.

Just applying for a Member spot to eavesdrop on HappyMerchant strats and to join a guild that is interactive

how many level 90+ chars: 6 currently that I havn't deleted.

your previous leagues challenge #'s:

Legacy 26/40 working on to 36 atm.
Breach 40/40
Essence 36/40
Prophecy 24/40
Perandus 40/40
Talisman 28/32
Flashback 20/20
Warbands/Tempest 4/8 (Was my first league back to the game)

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

This league I took off after I lost constant wealth to drop maps, and server issues with the Singapore cable being severed. Last league was my best league in terms of money making I was able to flip currency and items until I bought my headhunters which I used to push to lvl 95 on my Barrage/Torando shot character KingAvy on standard.

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member

Spoiler

The items for the SRS character I just threw currency into it to try it out since I had so much left over.

I had a much better previous leagues to this one but still not dirt poor to buy my way back to 36/40.

Profile needs to be public-- nice app, but its an instant pass over if we can't see chars.

"
Ultionis wrote:
Hi, I have played 8 softcore challenge leagues since Domination.

5 of my characters are lvl 90+

Challenges:

Flashback - 18/20
Prophecy - 36/40
Essence - 31/40
Breach - 22/40
Legacy - 37/40

The Skyforth boots were bought, I don't have the left to chance achievement.

Up until a week ago I had about 2200c in liquid currency which I proceeded to spend on various legacy items and items which will go legacy in the future.

In the meantime I've been listening to Belton's economic advice and hope to up my game in the coming leagues.

Applying for regular membership.
how many leagues you played:
I played PoE when it first came out and leveled a character to 85+.
I recently started playing again this league, started about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks ago

how many level 90+ chars:
One character this league.

20/40 Legacy (Started late and went mostly for making $, because that's my primary interest and grinding all the challenges this late would be hard)
I have basically played a minimum of 35hr a week since getting back into PoE.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:

I have generated 40ex worth of currency and roughly 10-15ex worth of items in 2 weeks. I generated the majority of my wealth by flipping items. Had a few 1ex flips on buying thing's like xoph's ammy in trade chat for 1ex and selling for 2ex. Bought a few low stat sought after items, divined for better rolls, and 6-Linked to make roughly 8ex profit. I also found 2 natural hierarchies farming talismans.

I have a finance degree as well, so I'm really adept at thinking logically and analytically.

Are you applying for Member or Officer:
Last edited by Kluwe on Jun 8, 2017, 12:18:47 AM
"
Belton wrote:
Profile needs to be public-- nice app, but its an instant pass over if we can't see chars.

"
Ultionis wrote:
Hi, I have played 8 softcore challenge leagues since Domination.

5 of my characters are lvl 90+

Challenges:

Flashback - 18/20
Prophecy - 36/40
Essence - 31/40
Breach - 22/40
Legacy - 37/40

The Skyforth boots were bought, I don't have the left to chance achievement.

Up until a week ago I had about 2200c in liquid currency which I proceeded to spend on various legacy items and items which will go legacy in the future.

In the meantime I've been listening to Belton's economic advice and hope to up my game in the coming leagues.

Applying for regular membership.

Sorry, I fixed it. I thought I made everything public months ago, wasn't aware about the char tick box until now.
Seems like that Guild is inactive.
Last edited by raymogi on Jun 12, 2017, 4:15:33 AM
Spoiler
how many leagues you played:
Torment, BL (both), 1month, talisman, then hopped in and out, back more solidly since the start Legacy.

how many level 90+ chars:
3 characters this league, one 98 occultist on this main account, then made another account to facilitate trades when in maps, ended up with a 93 necro on that account (inactive) and a 97 Pathfinder.

I believe 36 in torment, cant find the stats for it in my panel, got the big hideout totem.
Finished at rank 50 on the ladder https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1120986
I did get the 20/20 in 1mhc flashback and 1msc flashback before the 2.0 beta.
Game changed a lot and I came back as a almost complete noob a few weeks into legacy.

Most of my wealth is invested across various kinds of items currently. Planned to link a legacy reach but I just had a buyer for it so its gone.

a few examples of projects I'm working on, the diamond ring ate a lot of exalts:

Got dozens and dozens of exalts stocked in things like this or the unfinished ring, and liquidity (exalts, a tab of t15,t16 maps, some corrupted presencesetc, i dont like to have money tied up in big items I dont use (i added the +2 coe which is for sell).

My wander on my other account is wearing more "spectacular" gear than the miner, +2 barrage coe, 320dps wand, nice amulet, skyforths, it is on my secondary account, please check it out:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gordona

Explanation for gear and trees :
The Occultist could be played dual curse and it is more dps if you don't run many hexproof maps, also it was mostly a boss farmer the popular version with 2x curses was not so good for farming guardians/beyond bosses. Currently I play the wander more, so the better shield I have was moved there. I also swap some gems around depending on what content i play, so for example the haste was socketed there for running labs for my last challenge, it shouldn't be there normally for typical content, same for the portal gem. Also running kb in a 6L because I needed the extra stopping power for double beyond with enfeeble or tempchains. I don't claim they are the best but have reasons I can explain for my tree/gear/links choices.
Gear: selfcrafted.

Motivation for applying:
I was looking for a sc guild with some selectivity on recruitment and competitive players/traders to learn more about the game. I agree with most points Belton makes on stream so I thought we would be on same page. Saw you guys considered the challenges so I finished my 40/40 before posting this.

applying for: member

Peace,
Last edited by Facesit on Jun 19, 2017, 4:07:43 PM
1. played nemesis/invasion/beyond/warbands/talisman/perandus/prophecy/essence/breach/leagacy
2. four lvl 100s and a bunch of 90+

5. regular member
Last edited by jawnwest on Jun 18, 2017, 10:38:54 PM
meme btw haHAA
Last edited by BirdWings on Jul 13, 2017, 2:43:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info