<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

Last edited by NikulanJone on Jun 20, 2017, 6:18:25 AM
Leagues played: This is my first league am playing for "real", be4 I was only playing casualy.

Chars over 90: 3 atm

Challenges: nothing special in the past but this time I will get 40/40 for sure, just need to do a few more labs

Items:

I also hoarded bunch of prfectly rolled relic uniques that will go up in price after leagu ends. Also even tho I only played casually in the past, I bought bunch of voidhearts for sub 1ex be4 the end of prophecy league and am now sitting at a few cuple hundred ex in standard.

I would like to apply as a member for now and see how things go, but later I would defenetly be interesed in joining investors.

Last edited by Jergal2 on May 23, 2017, 1:48:40 PM
Have been playing since Prophecy League.
High level characters - 2 90+, plus 5 that are 85+
Challenge #'s- Prophecy-36/40, Essence-32ish/40, Breach-28/40, Legacy-25/40. (I don't chase these heavily).
Generally play 5+ days a week, EST evening/night.
Interested in regular membership. Perhaps moving to investment group in 3.0.

A few notable items:
Finally a guild big with enough space to contain the ego of its leader

good luck Belton, your guild definitely has a USP (unique selling point) being currency-focused, hope it works out for ya.

personally I lose interest after the first 300 ex in a league because ex is pointless if all you do is use it to keep score, but I can see the appeal of such a guild if the market game is interesting to people...can't wait to see the reddit threads where your guild is accused of mass manipulating the market :)

Last edited by Samir316 on May 23, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
"
Samir316 wrote:
Finally a guild big with enough space to contain the ego of its leader

good luck Belton, your guild definitely has a USP (unique selling point) being currency-focused, hope it works out for ya.

personally I lose interest after the first 300 ex in a league because ex is pointless if all you do is use it to keep score, but I can see the appeal of such a guild if the market game is interesting to people...can't wait to see the reddit threads where your guild is accused of mass manipulating the market :)

Ego? Who--- ME!?

how many leagues you played:I played since breach

how many level 90+ chars: 3

your previous leagues challenge #'s: I don't go for challenges but lmao 26/40 breach and 21/40 legacy

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: check my discharge gear it's not very good but still 30ex and I got 75 ex in stash I would have more if I could play more but I only can play on the weekends and friday
I make my money by mapping and flipping currency and sometimes I snatch meta jewels and sell for more making on average 15ex a day.
Are you applying for Member or Officer: member
how many leagues you played: ALL

how many level 90+ chars: 5

your previous leagues challenge #'s: Never really cared about challenges before legacy league.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: Random shits
(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Officer but don't expect more than memember if considered I understand.
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
Last edited by Axdie on May 29, 2017, 4:03:19 PM
how many leagues you played: playing from CB but started leagues on Tali so 6 leagues.

how many level 90+ chars: at least 2 per league/rest deleted

your previous leagues challenge #'s: i aim for all mtx, 40/40 done in breach because that was one that was not boring af.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: well i got some old legacy shit from leagues, etc, some on toons but mostly in shit mess on std box :/

Are you applying for Member or Officer: member
Hi, i would like to join (mostly for some trade insight). Not sure i will stay in guild, but wanna try.

I started in ambush league (on different account), played casually, skiped some leagues, got 40/40 in perandus/prophecy/legacy.

Have 4 90+ (96&98 include) and i belive i deleted some high-leveled characters while ago.

Have ~2.5k hours plsyed.

some nice items

Applying for member.
Last edited by Wicirelllis on May 26, 2017, 2:55:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info