The Fall of Oriath: Act Seven Teasers

Where is the Pizza news?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The hype is real!
wait...i have to fight that robot as a fox?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Vasilas wrote:
"
Firefly00 wrote:

I would much prefer the addition of spears as a weapon type in their own right, available in one- and two-handed flavors.

Spears is in my top 5 wanted list for PoE. Spears could have higher weapon range and implicit chance to cause bleeding or give some physical penetration. Imagine spear+shield combo, would be so epic!

It's weird that no one uses spears, the most common and easy weapon humans ever made, in this world, except maybe Greust. But who cares about Greust, he is a dummy.

I absolute agree :) The spear would be a nice weapon / rational choice. A year ago, I sent the GGG a similar proposal for some new weapons including the kami (for greater variety of usability skills.)

Implementation into the game is probably hard (server DB etc.) or there are diferend (more important) preferences how make game better (sustainability of existing skills, server load, graphics, oriath, essences etc.), including a profitable game (essences stash tab, "path of stash tab:), xbox, China expansion" etc.) etc.

some Okinawa weapons:
KAMA
Spoiler

SURUJIN
Spoiler

we have Sai :)
Spoiler
● Tristram Guitar DI http://tinyurl.com/mpnhsep (I am HC DI,II player since 1996)
● DII intro http://tinyurl.com/kpvzr8u
● Zana's story is the best of story from all ARPG
● Nerf do a fun PoE. That's challenge to build a new Phoenix and be HC
● I have no time to be slow in HC. It's not ARPG/fun
Last edited by stastu on May 22, 2017, 8:08:46 AM
Mimiron?
eventually ggg finds use for all them portal effects
Looks awesome! :)
Pretty much my reaction to this teaser:
Spoiler

Hm fox pet.. spider pet.. and a bunch of cool looking portals.. Is this MTX trailer? :|
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Hm fox pet.. spider pet.. and a bunch of cool looking portals.. Is this MTX trailer? :|

Heh just what I was thinking.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info