life and ES changes - feedback

My bad due to me waking up, the meaning of my idea was that VP should be at most 25% of HP per hit per second regardless of the number of hits, so you always need at least 4 seconds to go to full HP.

That way you could go bonkers on damage and slow hits and still be leeching your HP in 4 seconds, or go fast hitting and leech those 2% stacks instantly in a second.

VP should just either negate your interest in additional +max life leech nodes, or encourage it, so you could get leech with the proper investment up to a 2 second for full HP.

That would be the ideal concession...

And 100 LGoH for attacks or even spells would require a massive number of hits versus single target to keep up the same broken VP state, and at the moment, the only attack skill that could get out of hand is Molten Strike with GMP + LMP + Additional Projectiles Enchant + 2 Wildfire Jewels, and all of the projectiles should hit the target (presuming that the projectile from ranged attacks are not counted individually).

Belly might have been great for leveling, but a Tabula just beats a 5L Belly every time due to how your damage carries you against even the most difficult content, and flasks are enough for those temporary armour/evasion boosts...

Heh, a 150 life armour would just get me over 7K HP while wearing the same other equipment on my main, so these additional life mods keep me sceptical about their impact...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info