Energy Shield and Life

"
the way they said it is like LUL everyone has 25k es and 9k life LUL
when the reality is 5k life and 9k es.

Yeah,and that 5k life will be buffed around to 6k+ while the 9k ES will drop to 7-8k,isn't that more balanced or am i missing something?
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
69wanted69 wrote:

none of your char actually made over 90 too, idk what you're implying when you clearly dont play endgame content

really? check again. lol

yea i checked, none are OVER 90
you check again
learn2read

sigh, try again. youll get it eventually
GGG FCKING YOU! [Removed by Support]

LIFE BUFF CHEEAAATTT!!!!!!!!
LIFE HAVE ARMOUR AND FLASK LIFE [Removed by Support]

ES WHY NERFED? IDIOT YOU!!!
ES DON'T HAVE ARMOUR AND NO FLASK!!!!!

GGG FCKINF YOU, AWYW GO NOW NERFED LIFE AND GO BACK REBUFF ES [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nav_GGG on May 18, 2017, 12:16:38 AM
"
Erecpyle wrote:
"
the way they said it is like LUL everyone has 25k es and 9k life LUL
when the reality is 5k life and 9k es.

Yeah,and that 5k life will be buffed around to 6k+ while the 9k ES will drop to 7-8k,isn't that more balanced or am i missing something?

es build lose leech.
life build have leech
and are you gonna tell me that dont make much of a dif?
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
ItsRay wrote:

Youre a complete idiot, what kind of comparisons are you trying to make where you compare nerfing of energy shield in a video game to homosexual relationships?! Are you out of your mind? You sound exactly like all of these crying Energy Shield "fanboys" that would ridicule themselves and blurt out the most ignorant statements ever heard by humans just to get some point accross they do not even understand themselves. And yes, hearing 20000 ES players cry so hard they are threatening to quit the game, stop all financial support, go back to d3, grim dawn or whatever because EVERYTHING IN POE IS FROM THIS POINT ON POINTLESS because you can only get 15k ES shield and not 25k anymore while Life players did shaper runs on 5k life. Yes, I feel the need to ridicule them.

you seem to miss the point, hardcore exist in the game, 5k life killing shaper? yea in about 5 runs you will die atleast once. now if you nerf es build in line with that, that would just mean no more shaper for hardcore.
life needed a buff,needed a more than a extra 1k life buff.

So what you are saying is that not everyone can defeat the hardest boss in the game in the hardest league in the game where when you die once you get booted from the league?

EVERYTHING IN POE IS POINTLESS FOREVER IM GONNA QUIT MY LIFE AND SPEND ALL MY MONEY I WILL EVER ACQUIRE ON BLIZZARD DEVELOPERS HEAR ME GGG
So in 3.0 8-15k es = 4-8k and still suffer from stun and status ailments + no leech insta
RIP Low Life ES 2017
Time for some retarded totem builds again.
This is total shit balance. I'm not surprised by it however, as these cockbags have a history of knee jerk "balancing" of shit. Usually to such an extent that whatever got balanced is 100% unusable.
Honestly as plenty of people have pointed out the majority of ES players are 8k-12k ES range and probably the majority sit right around 10k. Without a aurabot. So to balance something based on the 2% is just plain retarded.

of course it's a beta so I'll play the wait and see game but I wont be surprised if 3.0 releases to a smaller user base.

It's funny how this game is hyped up as having build diversity when it really doesn't. People want to feel powerful so when someone smarter then them comes up with a powerful item/skill/tree combination for a build it takes off. Step forward a league or two and GGG's response is to gut said build then buff a unrelated item which feeds the next build craze.
If they really wanted build diversity they would look back at nerfs made in the past and undo those that did not hammer the servers and cause stability issues.
Honestly stop getting upset that X number of players want to play build Z and stop trying to force players to play how you want. This isn't fucking shitablo 3
RAGE QUIT, UNINSTALL POE FCKING NOOB GGG AND PLAYERS TO WHO SAY ES NERFED!
"
ItsRay wrote:

So what you are saying is that not everyone can defeat the hardest boss in the game in the hardest league in the game where when you die once you get booted from the league?

EVERYTHING IN POE IS POINTLESS FOREVER IM GONNA QUIT MY LIFE AND SPEND ALL MY MONEY I WILL EVER ACQUIRE ON BLIZZARD DEVELOPERS HEAR ME GGG

what.
if you make a boss thats not meant to be defeated then why does it exist in the first place?
not even gonna bother with you since you dont even care
"
es build lose leech.
life build have leech

ES was never supposed to be "Blue life", they're supposed to function differently.Instead of leech ES will have to focus on "ES Regen" (but most people don't like that cause it will require more investment than picking 2 nodes and being done with it).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info