Energy Shield and Life

"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Will Legacy Vinktar apply instant leech for ES? It was mentioned that Acuity instant leech will no longer work with ES so is Legacy Vinktar going to be nerfed as well?

ANYONE WONDERING ABOUT ANY FORM OF INSTANT LEECH ON ES

Legacy Vinktars, Acuity or anything that could result in instant leech to ES will be destroyed. There will be no way to instant leech ES after 3.0. Instead just go Berserker and get 100% instant leech for free with even more damage.

Also, here's some more benefits from going Berserker:

- No stun
- Much less likely to get frozen
- You will have armor and/or evasion
- Flasks to add even more instant recovery
- Regeneration isn't blocked by damage
- whole realm of uniques you can't use as a CI build.

Life will now completely and utterly destroy CI. I hope the respond adequately to the fact that nobody will be investing in CI for the long term in new leagues.

Where has it been mentioned that Acuities and legacy vinktars wont work with ES anymore. If so then thats even better news!

Looks like ES got facepunched-nose-broken deserved it after years of broken ES meta already got sick of it and quitted out of boredom because i was god mode for too long in ES clothes.
Sadly some of us are just discovering es, playing builds with 6-7k on maximum personal budget, and are now getting shit on because of the 1% of players. SeemsFair 4Head
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
"
Zvim wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Will Legacy Vinktar apply instant leech for ES? It was mentioned that Acuity instant leech will no longer work with ES so is Legacy Vinktar going to be nerfed as well?

ANYONE WONDERING ABOUT ANY FORM OF INSTANT LEECH ON ES

Legacy Vinktars, Acuity or anything that could result in instant leech to ES will be destroyed. There will be no way to instant leech ES after 3.0. Instead just go Berserker and get 100% instant leech for free with even more damage.

Also, here's some more benefits from going Berserker:

- No stun
- Much less likely to get frozen
- You will have armor and/or evasion
- Flasks to add even more instant recovery
- Regeneration isn't blocked by damage
- whole realm of uniques you can't use as a CI build.

Life will now completely and utterly destroy CI. I hope the respond adequately to the fact that nobody will be investing in CI for the long term in new leagues.

However, you will be one-shot with life builds so you can't face tank everything.

If berserker isn't the next CI in 3.0 I'll try to eat my graphics card. #builddiversity xD
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
RIP CI / ES = RIP PoE

It's easy as that. :)
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
well i dident log in (2-3 weeks) since i read about the new patch
you should do this too actually,

if everybody would be like me we would finish this Problem verry fast !
Last edited by Balkanbeton on Jun 1, 2017, 12:31:40 PM
"
Balkanbeton wrote:
well i dident log in (2-3 weeks) since i read about the new patch
you should do this too actually,

if everybody would be like me we would finish this Problem verry fast !

Well. Actually I am into opposition since then as well.
I will enter the game only when 3.0 comes to live, and if the ES is off, well.. probably this will be the tombstone of my 4 years journey in here.( which is a bit sad, but that's it ).

I am very accepting that just another game enter the vortex of bad management, completely wrong strategy and nerfing hell, and I have none intention to just stay and fight for it.
This will be game #11 which failed because of these things, and I know how it enter this vortex, and I know the result, and really I do not wanna participate into this suicide.

Actually I am expecting now - after all this stuff have passed by in v 3.0 the ES walkers to get a huge ES boost ( +20% on top of the current ), because this will put them into equality with the life builds.
( You wanna balance - here it is ;P ).

GGG - Balancing is STUPID, and You are doing it completely wrong now !
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Jun 2, 2017, 2:41:36 AM
The ES nerf itself is OK, of course if it's balanced enough for people to get 7-8k es. The real problem lies more in the lack of balance between different protective mechanics, i.e big EHP VS evasion VS armor VS life+ES VS ES+EV VS ES+armour...

I.e there are things that only EHP protects you from, i.e spells. There is also DoT, but it's manageable, while spells aren't.

Evasion doesn't protect you from spells and is basically useless without dodge, which means dodge is more like an ugly fix for evasion. But that means you want Acro which kills ES/EV.

The armour is even worse, it's almost useless at all because it only really protect you from monkies and crabs :-)

PoE needs some sort of spell protection which it currently lacks... maybe +max res or something else. Also I think dodge should be dropped completely and evasion should be reworked to affect spells and increased by a lot (300%, 400%) to compensate for the missing dodge chance. I.e I think dodge is a crutch in the design.

Also new life buffs are, I think, still not enough, I don't think they really change anything. Maybe another 200-300 ehp, but that's all and you're again capped... at maybe 5 or 6k life.

I think there is a simple feature that would be useful for endgame with life builds: Base Life roll on jewels. Jewel sockets aren't cheap, you really want jewels only in the endgame, but they currently only give +5-7% life which is very little, especially in the endgame when your char has already +300% life. Jewels would be a great source of base life...
Hola de nuevo, aunque nunca se ha logrado ya que nunca se había pedido y viendo la negativa de varios compañeros, pero sobretodo viendo que nadie de GGG a tenido el valor de dar la cara y disculparse con cada uno de nosotros, jugadores que no tenemos la culpa de sus errores y mucho menos estamos de acuerdo con el nerfeo…
Yo propongo, no exijo que me den una indemnización, por el daño que tendré e invito a todos que nos quejemos y pidamos nos indemnicen…
Ya que todos los jugadores que tenemos personajes a ES estaremos siendo afectados y posiblemente nuestros personajes serán inservibles, gracias a la ineptitud de alguien que no hiso bien su trabajo y que lamentablemente ahora nos afectara eso…
Aparte de que no será justo que solo a nosotros nos estén perjudicando por su error y su nerfeo
Yo pediría que mínimo nos dieran 100 ex por cada personaje de ES que tengamos y que obviamente dejaran de servir a partir del parche 3.0
Se que tampoco tendrán el valor de responder, pero depende de nosotros como jugadores pedir que nos respeten y que no nos dañen con sus errores o que nos compensen de forma adecuada…
Invito a todos a que comuniquen a otros jugadores y que nos unamos ante este problema…
El drop de objetos nunca ha sido bueno y solo a unos cuantos siempre les caen las mejores cosas
Así que no es justo que durante todo el tiempo que jugamos juntemos currency para comprar objetos caros justamente para tratar de hacer en personaje medianamente competitivo y que por que alguien de GGG no hizo su trabajo ahora es que nos perjudicaran y por lo menos a mí me arruinaron todos mis personajes, ya que uso brujas…
Se y será la prueba de que nadie de GGG me responderá ni se disculpará por arruinarme, pero espero mínimo esto sirva para que vean todos que tan importantes les somos a GGG.
Lamentablemente esto será el comienzo del fin de POE ya que más adelante seguramente seguirán nerfeando algo porque sin darse cuenta quien realiza los cálculos no los vio bien y dejarán algo muy bueno y nuevamente tendrán que nerfearlo…
En fin es muy triste que GGG ya solo vea su interés y su negocio POE fue un excelente juego pero creo ya están en el camino equivocado…
INVITO A TODOS A MANIFESTARSE EN CONTRA DE ESTE NERFEO O QUE NOS INDEMNIZEN POR SU INEPTITUD ….
SALU2
Google traslator
Hello again, although it has never been achieved since I had never asked and seeing the negative of several colleagues, but above all seeing that no one from GGG had the courage to face and apologize to each of us, players that we do not have The fault of their mistakes and much less we agree with the nerfeo ...
I propose, I do not demand that they give me compensation, for the damage I will have and I invite all of us to complain and ask ourselves to pay ...
Since all the players that we have characters to ES will be affected and possibly our characters will be useless, thanks to the ineptitude of someone who did not do his job well and that unfortunately will affect us that ...
Apart from that it will not be fair that only us are being harmed by its error and its nerfeo
I would ask that we give at least 100 ex for each character of ES that we have and that obviously stopped serving from patch 3.0
I know they will not have the courage to respond, but it's up to us as players to ask us to respect them and not harm us with their mistakes or to compensate us properly ...
I invite everyone to communicate with other players and join in this problem ...
The drop of objects has never been good and only a few always drop the best things
So it is not fair that during all the time that we play put together currency to buy expensive objects just to try to do in character fairly competitive and that because someone from GGG did not do their job now is that they hurt us and at least me Ruined all my characters, since I use witches ...
It will and will be the proof that no one from GGG will answer me or apologize for ruining me, but I hope this will help to see all how important we are to GGG.
Unfortunately this will be the beginning of the end of POE since later on they will surely continue to nerfeando something because without realizing who does the calculations did not see them well and leave something very good and again have to nerfearlo ...
Finally it is very sad that GGG and only see your interest and your POE business was an excellent game but I think they are already on the wrong track ...
I INVITE ALL TO BE MANIFESTED AGAINST THIS NERFEUS OR THAT INDEMNIFY US FOR THEIR INEPTITUDE ....
SALU2
Hope GGG dont forget buff life...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Blazkowiz wrote:
hahaha finally! RIP fucking ES builds! Great news!!!!

Maybe this post won't get deleted by the over zealous mods.

Actually, by killing a large chunk of the player base's builds, you might as well say "RIP fucking PoE".

Because when all this silly nerfing is over, the only thing left will be vanilla players with no desire to excel at the game. Just turn on an xBox and eat pizza while maybe getting to lvl 85 or under.

You're witnessing the beginning of the end of PoE.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info