Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

That's just SO MUCH BETTER! Thank you!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Was so needed!!! For this alone, I will spend money to encourage further improvements.
Awesome.
Amazing work guys, the minimap really needed an upgrade and from what I can see so far, you pretty much nailed it.

Also, kudos for going the extra mile and adding a fog of war mechanic, I've seen people complain about it, but they don't realize how ridiculously useful it will be in practice.

PS: Can't wait for you to reveal what that cloak+hood mtx you've been teasing in your last videos is :)
fap material :P
Will this also include party members finally sharing their map exploration with yours? Never understood why i cant see the areas on the map my party members uncovered - this discourages coop-play.
A real minimap! Nice improvements.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
marcmarc wrote:
Will this also include party members finally sharing their map exploration with yours? Never understood why i cant see the areas on the map my party members uncovered - this discourages coop-play.
But then you won't be able to see where you yourself have and haven't been to determine where loot may be located that is relevant to you (if you play with permanent allocation).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info