Preview of the New Minimap and Super Stash Sale

Damn impressive. Best news I've read on here in ages!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
OMFG !!

Yes yes yes! awesome!
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Very good improvements.

Yet we still need an indicator where the last annoying mobs are hiding. When below 50 remaining it should highlight mobs with some sort of color (user selectable or simply red). The more there are the larger the points that refine down as mobs are removed.

As well, a new stash tabs for sac frags, and a way to turn full sets into keys, and stackable Offerings.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Adding the new map is a good idea, but personaly I prefeur the old map. Can we have an option to switch between old and new map pls?
The Holy Bible
"
horza2014 wrote:
I would really like to see a clear edge of map!

Currently I have no idea how far I can splash into the waters of Wraeclast.
It feels awfully clunky running into an invisible (underwater) wall, or around a corner.
A visible difference (deep/different coloured water) would be great as well.
I didn't see any water in the demo video.

The previewed changes look much clearer!

yes water is a problem
Water on mini maps, what a day to be alive.
Looks really good, this will be great for the game no doubt. Im really looking forward to all these good changes :)

Can anyone tell me what Hood it is that they're using in the clips? - It looks really cool.
nice!
That's completely awesome. Thanks SO much!
Would be nice if you could make an option for a dedicated, full screen map on a 2nd screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info