The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Xbox one beta supppsed to be running at same time as PC but still no information on how to gain access

When is there going to be an announcement on this as beta starts tonight ?

How do we gain access as buying supporters packs is non viable for Xbox as there is no option for it just now ?

Some information would be grateful as there is plenty waiting for console release
just read through it all so hyped for this!!! come on 14hrs so long!!!!! cant wait!! still no idea what character/build I want to do thought XD
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
"
Your valid purchases will include Comic Books and Koala Pets (or any other purchase that was made with dollars instead of points). Points keys that were redeemed on your account will not contribute to this total.

"
Points keys that were redeemed on your account will not contribute to this total.

Does this mean point purchases do not count towards the amount?
"
OMFJesus wrote:
"
Your valid purchases will include Comic Books and Koala Pets (or any other purchase that was made with dollars instead of points). Points keys that were redeemed on your account will not contribute to this total.

"
Points keys that were redeemed on your account will not contribute to this total.

Does this mean point purchases do not count towards the amount?

It means keys bought elsewhere and used to redeem here: https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/redeem-key
i think it would be a better way to make a site where u have to register to be able to be choosen to play in beta since this way u can choose sum nabs who wouldn't do it... i, myself, would personally luv 2 play beta.
Can't wait for this to go life ;)
ill have to download it with 1 M/bit :( - give preload!
100% SSF! <3
i am not a supporter! why ??? I have to change that :P
I am going to buy the most expensive pack right awway i think..saved up some money mahha!
Beta inc!!!
can i get in beta plz :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info