The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

Could we please get the Scion changes implemented in Legacy/Standard leagues? Everything else I know would be too difficult to implement, but just the change to Scion wouldn't be that bad right?
Last edited by Slicer9875 on Jun 4, 2017, 2:03:24 PM
Does anyone know, if there will be frequent character wipes - or will they try to not reset everything every now and then? - leading to the question - can we count on playing the beta and not lose our chars within a 1 day timeframe?
Im not sure if GGG mentioned that somewhere but are we going to get "new" skilletree in beta already? By new im talking about es/life changes.
Last edited by Deziowy on Jun 4, 2017, 6:17:36 PM
beta hype!!!
I want beta but I can't spend so much money for it. But I'm not complaining, I think it's very fair and proper solution allow people "total lifetime purchases combine to $500" to enjoy beta access. If it be only current 440$ thing I will be thinking GGG is greedy, but this is hopefully not.

Overall GL beta guys I hope you got fun and give GGG nice feedback to make PoE even better :)
Hello

Will there be a Beta for the Xbox One version at the same time?
Yes, though we aren't ready to announce the details yet.

Any news?
I can't seem to find this elusive "Account transactions." on the website. I made other calculations and THINK I meet the requirements, but I'd want to be sure... Am I blind or what ?
last 2 days of waiting are most horrible
Last edited by Ushinova on Jun 5, 2017, 4:32:03 AM
"
nicquehen wrote:
Hello

Will there be a Beta for the Xbox One version at the same time?
Yes, though we aren't ready to announce the details yet.

Any news?

Same position here; Want to beta test on wednesday but there is NO information how.
Been in Contact with MS and they just laught...

Been doing a couple of betatests on the box and normally you know at least a
week before when, where and how to participate.
So if anyone have got involved send me a mess...

Yours T.

Been waiting on more for the X1 Beta as well. I'm hoping it will simply be a matter of having the supporter pack up on the marketplace which buys you access into the Beta. Seems like a reasonable solution and I'll want the pack anyway for stash tabs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info