The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

chupa Rodox!
$485 spent.... I just can't. I guess I got surgery on the 8th anyways FeelsBadMan LUL
Last edited by nyanraptor on Jun 1, 2017, 7:00:03 PM
"Only" $100 spent on PoE... still more than most other games but, oh well :)
"
tw3tye wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
So there is no special threatment if you played let's say 5000+ hours like me? =) i would say that is pretty dedicated.

Id rather prefer if they picked people with quantity of forum posts, more likely to post 'Oh, X is bugged. I experienced Y bug'

But what they really want is programmer like me, i can spot bugs, and write only details they require to know.

Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge.

Ahhh yeah because 5000+ hours don't enable you to see flaws in Path of Exile or know basicly everything about the game =P It is not like i have been playing blindfolded hehe.
Last edited by Drimli on Jun 2, 2017, 6:17:59 AM
Holy crap... just calculated how much i supported PoE with... $1860 over 3 years... man stuff really adds up!

So i paid $0.36 pr hour i played =P pretty cheap entertainment actually.
Last edited by Drimli on Jun 2, 2017, 6:35:56 AM
I guess I would need to spend $300 more to play the beta #sad.
Hello Community.

As a friend of mine and myself are pretty new to this game, playing for 3-4 Weeks now,
i don´t know about the system behind the game. All i read right now is, that there is
a beta for an expansion starting/running until early July.

I read, that the Legacy Story will end at 10 July and 3.0.0 begins.

My question is now, what happens to our Hardcore Legacy Characters?
Will they and their Stash will get destroyed when the Legacy Event ends?

Is there any page i can get information about that happens to this
League?

Sorry for my English, not nativ english speaking :P

I hope the get some good replies.

Thank you all.

T.
"Can I pay to get into the Beta?
Yes, the new set of supporter packs (released simultaneously with the Beta) will all grant access. In addition, we will likely invite players with significant previous support immediately without the need for a purchase. We define this as a purchase of any top-tier pack ($440 or above) or people whose total lifetime purchases combine to $500 or more. For everyone who supports in any amount, thank you. You make expansions like this possible. "

Good that I paid 760$ so far then, haha
Youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdP4vW0IX2KVcut_x2jubsw
Twitch: twitch.tv/sir_liftalot
"
We'll be including everyone for selection (other than duplicate accounts)

What does it mean? Do I hava a chance to get the key when I'm playing with my brother while he's in the next room?
How do i see the TOTAL spent? Since i can only see what points/packs ive bought and dont rememeber what some packs costs.

How do it know?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Jimbeii on Jun 2, 2017, 6:20:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info