The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

"
Abimilech wrote:
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
"
You can check your past purchases by visiting Your Account on the website and selecting, "Account transactions."

Pretty pointless when it doesn't tell you the cost of all the old supporter packs you've purchased.

I have the same issue. I'm right at the threshold, somewhere between $450 and $510, depending on how much I paid for supporter packs. I don't remember the price I paid for each supporter pack, and they didn't send messages to my account for some of the early supporter packs.

Oh well. Guess I'll buy in, and give away a key if I get two.

You can find the prices of all previous supporter packs here, though it's still a hassle

Luckily I already know I'm over the threshold so I don't have to go through all of that that
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Can't wait :)
Damn i already will get a key for over 500$ and definitly will buy the new supporter packs for some juicy mtx. even so i dont wanna play the beta and start with my guild on the open for all start. what to do with the keys then? any idea guys?
β-key come to me :')
What will happen to the legacy league mechanic once the legacy leagues end?
When will they release the supporterpacks for the beta? I need to know the price of the one that grants me a key :)
Postcount +1
Wish you the best GGG! Make Path of Exile best game EVER!

HYPE
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Man, I've spent a lot of money on this game.
"
You can check your past purchases by visiting Your Account on the website and selecting, "Account transactions."

Pretty pointless when it doesn't tell you the cost of all the old supporter packs you've purchased.

Yeah, I had to email support for the same reason.
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
"

Yeah, I had to email support for the same reason.

I think you can find that info out on the wiki maybe? Pretty sure I didn't make it unless the challeger pack was 200 (pretty sure it was $100 though) so i'm at 400 ish

Yep Wiki list of packs and prices http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack
Last edited by ValheruWolf on May 21, 2017, 9:46:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info