XBox One - Infos Compilation - Beta is Live !

Implement Kinect on XBox and i'll take exactly 5 copies for my whole family. For sure with MTX and so one - since childrens like such stuff:)

Last edited by lapilesos on Jun 6, 2017, 9:03:14 AM
"
Manningj wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:
Still nothing about XBox One Beta...

I KNOW AND IT'S KILLING ME!!! How can they make us wait so long for any shred of information. Don't they know that since their announcement that a new community has started seeking information on their website? Why don't they start appealing to those of us who are going to be on the console version. Come on!

Yeah, I keep seeing a lot of people post about GGG being a good game company but this level of complete silence from them certainly doesn't make me feel welcomed as a console player. At this point if the Xbox Beta doesn't come out on the same day as the PC Beta then I might re-consider my plan to spend money to buy into the beta.
I'm looking forward to the console beta and hope it'll be available tomorrow to coincide with the PC beta release. At this point though it doesn't seem like that's going to happen since there's been zero information since the beta FAQ got posted.
Streaming PoE on twitch.tv/enemyex since 2012. Thu-Sun 10 am EST
With the lack of any info I doubt that the beta will start on xbox the same time as pc, if that was the case you would assume GGG would want people to actually know about it.
One thing to keep in mind is that E3 begins this week, and console and game companies seem to think last minute surprises like this are a good thing. I personally feel they're just inconvenient to the customer.
"
Swurv wrote:
With the lack of any info I doubt that the beta will start on xbox the same time as pc, if that was the case you would assume GGG would want people to actually know about it.
One thing to keep in mind is that E3 begins this week, and console and game companies seem to think last minute surprises like this are a good thing. I personally feel they're just inconvenient to the customer.

The problem with the idea of it being a surprise though is they already said in one of the FAQs for the Beta that the Xbox Beta would be coming at the same time as the PC Beta. Now if this got changed or something that is fine but they should let the xbox players, who are eager to play and spend money, know.

Even bad news would still be something of value but at this point its just radio silence which bodes poorly for the future of PoE on Xbox.

*Edit I knew I misspelt eager just couldn't think of the right spelling earlier*
Last edited by AcePhoenyx on Jun 7, 2017, 1:27:21 AM
"
AcePhoenyx wrote:
"
Swurv wrote:

The problem with the idea of it being a surprise though is they already said in one of the FAQs for the Beta that the Xbox Beta would be coming at the same time as the PC Beta. Now if this got changed or something that is fine but they should let the xbox players, who are edger to play and spend money, know.

Even bad news would still be something of value but at this point its just radio silence which bodes poorly for the future of PoE on Xbox.

It is a little worrisome. There have been many times a developer tries to do something and tells everybody about it, and the project ends up failing. They also have to allow us to download the game which, depending on the size, is going to prevent a lot of Xbox players from getting on until later in the day.
Thanks to WildBlade, the support answers about XBox One Beta:

"
Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm any more information about the Xbox One Beta at present, including when it will begin. Sorry to keep you waiting, but you're welcome to watch the forums for future announcements!

And no official communication :/
Last edited by KikitheKing on Jun 7, 2017, 8:36:55 AM
"
KikitheKing wrote:

"
Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm any more information about the Xbox One Beta at present, including when it will begin. Sorry to keep you waiting, but you're welcome to watch the forums for future announcements!

So do you truly believe that it's going to be postponed or is that a guess? I know it's starting in a few hours, but they might still spring it out on us. :) Hopeful thinking.
"
Manningj wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:

"

So do you truly believe that it's going to be postponed or is that a guess? I know it's starting in a few hours, but they might still spring it out on us. :) Hopeful thinking.
i just hope this is a bad joke :(
Thanks for all the information. Let ous just hope it comes out same time as the PC beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info