XBox One - Infos Compilation - Beta is Live !

"
KikitheKing wrote:
Thanks to WildBlade, the support answers about XBox One Beta:

"
Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm any more information about the Xbox One Beta at present, including when it will begin. Sorry to keep you waiting, but you're welcome to watch the forums for future announcements!

And no official communication :/

This is a political statement... Things you say when the decision is not in your hand...

Do you "guys" have history with GGG for a long time. How do they state things?

Yours T.

"
KikitheKing wrote:
Thanks to WildBlade, the support answers about XBox One Beta:

"
Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm any more information about the Xbox One Beta at present, including when it will begin. Sorry to keep you waiting, but you're welcome to watch the forums for future announcements!

And no official communication :/

This means it's definitely not coming out today. Developers know at the very least when they submit their game for verification that it'll be a week or so. This clearly means they haven't even done that yet or they would mention it. So yeah probably a week at best.
"
OdyseeTheReal wrote:

Ah, so it sounds like I may not be included in the beta for the fact that I haven't supported the PC version to the standards needed. It makes sense. I'll be disappointed but I can't blame them. Getting to see their work would be nice from the people who do get into the Xbox beta.
"
OdyseeTheReal wrote:
Reddit is the official forum...
So it's because someone asks about XBox One on this forum we get the informations... i don't understand this way of communication.
Last edited by KikitheKing on Jun 7, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
"
OdyseeTheReal wrote:

Reddit is the official forum...
So it's because someone asks about XBox One on this forum we get the informations... i don't understand this way of communication.

Exactly why I have been trying to check both forums, quite frustrating.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jun 7, 2017, 1:04:08 PM
I don't think anyone will be playing the xbox beta then if they only give out keys to PC supporters... the whole point of having a beta on the xbox is to have people who want to play on the xbox test the game.
"
Will there be a Beta for the Xbox One version at the same time?
Yes, though we aren't ready to announce the details yet.

Is now:

"
Where is the Xbox One Beta?
There's no announced date of when the Xbox One beta starts. As soon as a date is confirmed, we'll let you know. Its Beta is shorter and more about testing that version of the game rather than balance testing (which the PC one handles).
Last edited by KikitheKing on Jun 8, 2017, 2:25:12 AM
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"

Is now:

"
There's no announced date of when the Xbox One beta starts. As soon as a date is confirmed, we'll let you know. Its Beta is shorter and more about testing that version of the game rather than balance testing (which the PC one handles).

At least we got a reply :0)

It makes much more sense now. First run the "real" beta test on their main platform; when that works
then test the new program/game WITH their new partner (MS).

Just think that they should have told that from the beginning :(
"
OdyseeTheReal wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"

Is now:

"

At least we got a reply :0)

It makes much more sense now. First run the "real" beta test on their main platform; when that works
then test the new program/game WITH their new partner (MS).

Just think that they should have told that from the beginning :(

Yeah I agree. It's nice to know that there wont be a beta at this time. I just hope they are more open about when its supposed to hit so people can actually prepare a little bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info