XBox One - Infos Compilation - Beta is Live !

Thanks for the responses. I've been fairly certain online MP would be a part, I think my impatience is just starting to show. The console beta is to start fairly soon, but the amount of information about access, etc., just isn't there.
"
Manningj wrote:
Almost 1 week away from the target beta date. Would love to hear how people get picked for the Xbox Beta. If there is some sort of sign up for it. I imagine it's going to be interesting as they will want to get people who sort of follow PoE and own an xbox. Unless they just shove the beta into the Xbox community and hope they are interested in PoE.

That's what I am wondering about.
I have not really played on PC (maybe 3 or 4 levels on a character- just to see if I liked gameplay) - so I would approach as a console gamer, not a PC gamer, and not as someone who knows the ins and outs of the game. I think that would make me pretty close to the target audience on the console.
Proud Console Player
4 days !
Hope there is no big restriction for XBox One Beta access.
I will play only the first 4 acts because i would like to discover the new content on final release.
And of course gives feedbacks to GGG.
Still no new update when or how to gain access to Xbox one beta is it actually going to happen with less than 4 days left would be nice for GGG to announce and update us on
Yeah, I've been very curious if their timetable is staying the same. We've got today and tomorrow to hear some information about it. I know they have some major testing to do on the Xbox version just because it's a new system and most likely going to run into some serious bugs. I'll be excited to hear more and hopefully have a chance to help GGG work the kinks out.
We will probably have all informations only in 2 days :(
Every days, i check poe news and hope to have more about XBox One version... don't care about concept arts even if they are great.
Really looking forward for the Xbox beta :)
Still nothing about XBox One Beta...
"
KikitheKing wrote:
Still nothing about XBox One Beta...

I KNOW AND IT'S KILLING ME!!! How can they make us wait so long for any shred of information. Don't they know that since their announcement that a new community has started seeking information on their website? Why don't they start appealing to those of us who are going to be on the console version. Come on!
Legal stuff. Stuff people don't understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info