[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

"
GRogamanda wrote:
Am I missing aomething>? supposedly harder bosses - which i can see....actually frop loot - utter balls......Still the same level of low level worthless crap......dont even talk about maps...i have 400 map boss kills and still cant get a sustainable tier 8+

What's your atlas completion? Make sure to fill it out and don't worry about buying a couple of higher tier ones to set a starting pool.
Could this build works with Belly of the Beast ?
Thnx

Nice build btw ;D
"
Derk1900 wrote:
Thnx

Nice build btw ;D

yes it could, but you would be sinking EXALTS worth of chroms trying to get the right colors for it
apologies, if this has been asked before:

does/and if, how does %increased damage with poison on the delirium dagger interact with my damage dealt?

crafted this first try and I'm quite happy with the result.
Spoiler
"
YohkoChan wrote:
apologies, if this has been asked before:

does/and if, how does %increased damage with poison on the delirium dagger interact with my damage dealt?

crafted this first try and I'm quite happy with the result.
Spoiler

That looks like a solid dagger. Poison I believe is it's own debuff, and you can check your damage with that in Path of Building. I don't think you have space to craft Attack Speed though which would be better than Stun Duration or Poison.
"
Nowlech wrote:
"
Derk1900 wrote:
Thnx

Nice build btw ;D

yes it could, but you would be sinking EXALTS worth of chroms trying to get the right colors for it

So what kind of armour i should be using ? any uniq or just rares ? Thnx
Do you not use pierce, or is it not needed anymore?
Any update on breath of the council utilized with alleopothy gloves.. trying to decide what weapon to go for and if its even worth using those gloves compared to going sai dagger and attack speed gloves.. I was watching a streamer run the BotC and allepothy glove setup and it looks nice, only drawback was it looks like you need to be rather skilled or used to have 4-5 buttons to carefully mash

also.... as LL how do you deal with chaos damage, I understand I'll need oculist vestment but until then do you just remain life /ES hybrid and ignore zealots oath
Last edited by xxmharmonxx on Aug 14, 2017, 12:44:02 PM
"
Derk1900 wrote:
"
Nowlech wrote:
"
Derk1900 wrote:
Thnx

Nice build btw ;D

So what kind of armour i should be using ? any uniq or just rares ? Thnx

You have different options. Belly of the Beast won't take exalts to color correctly, it's about a 1/4 chance with Vorici 3Blue Recipe, so it's not exactly cheap either. I'm assuming you want 3B 2G 1R. Cherubim's Maleficence gives life and chaos damage. Carcass Jack gives All Res, life, and increased AoE. Cloak of Defiance gives you mana and more damage taken from mana as some other potential choices. I'm going with Cherubims for the higher life and extra damage.
Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info