[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

Hey guys... just finishing my build up. And looking to optimize as much as I can. So the question arose about BIS weapon.

Is it better to go for
1)Breath of the council (for the 100% and the increased dot duration)
2)Rare dagger with spell damage and Decay
Just saw a possible change on your tree. It looks like you took the 0.6 life regen by Growth and Decay. You get more bang fro your buck if you take Sanctity instead. Not sure if anyone has mentioned.

Quick question: How do you deal with cast speed. My character feels awfully slow.
man .. im so confused. idk if i should play:

occultist CI ( with the the 2hand staff thats starts es recharge if u block +wicked ward) or with just a shield, or ll with shavs.

Or:

trickster life / es / mom with or without that 250 energy shield ascandency / or acrobatics and no es buffs from ascandancy.

trickster ci

trickster ll/shavs

the more i read about it the more confused i get :>

i played occultist ci in breach, had like 17k es but idk how to play that now.
playing on hardcore so i want to be as tanky as i can buid this.

???????? pls help :>

Just curious, why is the additional curse node taken when there is only 1 curse being used?
"
nauds3000 wrote:
Just curious, why is the additional curse node taken when there is only 1 curse being used?

I get the second curse from witchfire brew, which gives me the Vulnerability curse.
"
Dooder39 wrote:
Wouldn't Clarity gain benefit from Enlighten? So why would you put Abyssal Cry in the 4L with Enlighten instead of Clarity?

From my understanding Abyssal Cry is neither a curse or Aura...

Can someone answer this please ? I also don't understand why Abyssal cry instead of clarity
"
OMGSheWas16 wrote:
"
Dooder39 wrote:
Wouldn't Clarity gain benefit from Enlighten? So why would you put Abyssal Cry in the 4L with Enlighten instead of Clarity?

From my understanding Abyssal Cry is neither a curse or Aura...

Can someone answer this please ? I also don't understand why Abyssal cry instead of clarity

You don't need clarity with enlighten, and Abyssal Cry helps with packs that have a large amount of health.
With despair being introduced, do you think more people will drop wither totem for single target and use blight totem with despair? I'm debating if I should mess with despair or not for this build.
IGN:skydog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info