[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

Hello, im running your LL version of ED (not LL yet) but i vonder how to whirling blades when i have no life but im using blood magic
"
LoadingGameCZ wrote:
Hello, im running your LL version of ED (not LL yet) but i vonder how to whirling blades when i have no life but im using blood magic

Don't think you should put whirling blades with blood magic. It should be whirling + fortify + faster attacks.

Also I am running LL and recently got Presence of Chayula. Sheet dps without wither is 84k. ES is at 10k.

Seems to be running smoothly.
"
raistek wrote:
"
LoadingGameCZ wrote:

Don't think you should put whirling blades with blood magic. It should be whirling + fortify + faster attacks.

Also I am running LL and recently got Presence of Chayula. Sheet dps without wither is 84k. ES is at 10k.

Seems to be running smoothly.

Would you mind posting your tooltip-damge over time in hideout without any flasks or buffs/charges? I'm currently sitting at about 44k tooltip with a 5link-setup
I run CI as of right now..honestly doesn't seem bad. Running T12-13s with ease..possibly could go higher but have not tried.
Check out my toon Vexonerate. I've been playing a variant of this for this league.

I have been using these for bosses and I have to admit, it's one of the easiest mappers I've had. It don't map lightning fast, but does most content pretty well. If you have any questions about what I did or what I'm doing, reply or shoot me a message in game. I have a few changes I'd like to make to the build for my scenario and I've been doing lab runs working towards that ED enchantment.
so far:

sitting in hideout got 91000 dps ^^^
with arcane surge goes to 105000 dps <---(when i cast contagion)
with arcane surge + power/frenzy charge get 126000 dps
all damage without DOT flask (Witchfire Brew)

10,800 es with lvl 19 discipline
Also missing 3 jewels so more dps and ES

Gear :
Spoiler

Made few change with gems and tree from OP build guide, but nothing major.

edit* This is Harbringer league also

Last edited by JoBang on Sep 6, 2017, 1:22:34 AM
"
so far:
sitting in hideout got 91000 dps ^^^
with arcane surge goes to 105000 dps <---(when i cast contagion)
with arcane surge + power/frenzy charge get 126000 dps
all damage without DOT flask (Witchfire Brew)

10,800 es with lvl 19 discipline
Also missing 3 jewels so more dps and ES

Dang, impressive work. You've really pushed the build to it's limits. Do you struggle with any content?
"
Fusylum wrote:
Dang, impressive work. You've really pushed the build to it's limits. Do you struggle with any content?

Guardian and general mapping no issues, need to practice shaper more, mechanic fight, did with 2 portal remaining last try, I'm sure i can do much better, just need to keep shaper circles on side. Did not do uber Atziri yet with this char, uber lab is a joke did 100 grind dying once or twice melting uber Izaro with 5 link and 8500 ish ES at the time.
Last edited by JoBang on Sep 6, 2017, 1:25:48 AM
Is Life+Mom Version of this build worth minMaxing or the LL version ?

Also is CI a thing in 3.0 ?
"
TheOnIyOne wrote:
Is Life+Mom Version of this build worth minMaxing or the LL version ?

Also is CI a thing in 3.0 ?

I did CI it is still good, 10.2k ES with Biscos's ~100k DoT with charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info