[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

I went skin of the loyal with empower, only have level 2 empower right now, but the DPS gain was massive. Lost out on about 600 life with the change, but I think it was worth it, Cost me a few ex though... Still feels a little lacking single target. I just got into t14's. Dont really want to use the blight gloves, ugh feeling torn about it. Thinking my next best upgrade for single target will be taking the decay gamble. Loving this as a league starter so far.
currently playing the lifeMoM version, and i seem to be having an issue, how are you all handling being interrupted by phys mobs? i am running soul of the brine king for the stun issues, but i still find myself being interrupted quite a bit while casting ED, even with temp chains up and my defensive setup faster mobs get to me as im casting and hit to interrupt, or the spec throw guys do it at a range, so far it is the only downfall i have felt, other than that, this build has been tearing everything up :O for anyone going investigating, char is Papata_Shadow on my account, currently 3636 life, 659 energy shield, 1971 unreserved mana, but the interrupt is killing me x.x
"
Akatashi wrote:
currently playing the lifeMoM version, and i seem to be having an issue, how are you all handling being interrupted by phys mobs? i am running soul of the brine king for the stun issues, but i still find myself being interrupted quite a bit while casting ED, even with temp chains up and my defensive setup faster mobs get to me as im casting and hit to interrupt, or the spec throw guys do it at a range, so far it is the only downfall i have felt, other than that, this build has been tearing everything up :O for anyone going investigating, char is Papata_Shadow on my account, currently 3636 life, 659 energy shield, 1971 unreserved mana, but the interrupt is killing me x.x[/-quote]

Maybe run a phys defensive secondary pantheon power too? Isn't part of the stun calculations based off of your max HP? 3.5k is a little low I think. I'm nearing 5k and I need to update a ring, belt, and can squeeze more on boots and helmet. Your character looks like it's missing any HP on gloves, shield, amulet, and barely any on body.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
Maybe run a phys defensive secondary pantheon power too? Isn't part of the stun calculations based off of your max HP? 3.5k is a little low I think. I'm nearing 5k and I need to update a ring, belt, and can squeeze more on boots and helmet. Your character looks like it's missing any HP on gloves, shield, amulet, and barely any on body.

Yeah, i'm running Alleopathy now, so no health there, but just reached end game, so making currency to buy/craft those things, body is a cheap 5 link i found so barely anything to it, but yeah that could b e the culprit, 5k may put me in a better range :O
I am using the CWDT setup (CDWT, IC, Inc dur, and Clarity overleveled for CDWT).
But I don't get the point... How are we generating Endurance charges ? I miss something here
I am generating frenzy and Powercharge with the Ascendency, but what for the Endurance charges needed for CDWT ?
Thanks for your answer to a friendly noob ;)
"
hellboychess wrote:
I am using the CWDT setup (CDWT, IC, Inc dur, and Clarity overleveled for CDWT).
But I don't get the point... How are we generating Endurance charges ? I miss something here
I am generating frenzy and Powercharge with the Ascendency, but what for the Endurance charges needed for CDWT ?

You don't use endurance charges. You still get a brief immunity even without them.
"
hellboychess wrote:

You don't NEED endurance charges for Immortal Call, it just makes it longer. So without any charges it lasts for .3 seconds or so, which actually does help on something like getting almost oneshot, and helps you run away
Ok!
Thanks very much for this explication.
I m new to POE since the Legacy start, and I m still learning on this game everyday !
That's why I love it so much 😊
Last edited by hellboychess on Aug 11, 2017, 7:49:58 AM
Hello, Im wondering how are u generate frenzy charges?
"
Hello, Im wondering how are u generate frenzy charges?

It should probably be mentioned more explicitly in the guide, but it's part of the Swift Killer Ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info