[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

How much DoT does your essence drain do? At 5 frenzy/4 power I do ~30k with a flame golem out. Bossing is slow right now and I'm looking to speed up that aspect. Mapping is fine so far minus the boss.

Does allelopathy make that huge of a difference?
Last edited by Liquor on Aug 9, 2017, 3:00:43 PM

"
VanDaPelzi wrote:
From what do you get Frenzy Charges ?

Swift Killer ascendancy node.
Been doing ED builds since the skill release, loving these kind of builds!

Currently running CI Trickster. As always its really good for clearing packs but the bosses HP upgrade feels like it really hurt that part of the build.

Couple of questions:
What would be the BiS weapon now?
Im using Breath of the Council but still testing different setups.
Decay dagger, a fat spell wand, consuming dark for poison? and if so, Is poison out of the table for the build?
Was thinking maybe dropping one of the supports for say, Unbound Ailments and stack poison for bosses?

I will try the new gloves for extra single target dps with Blight, sounds interesting.
"
maladeth wrote:
A summary after the 4th day with this build:

Gear

Compared to the previous CI incantation of the build and progressing to LL, this version starts out faster in maps, but requires a lot more care to play, as you don't have 8-9k+ EHP right out of the gate, and won't be able to run dual defensive curses with heretics veil.

On the upside, Allelopathy fixes the single target problem, which is desperately needed with the 3.0 buff to boss HP. I can't imagine killing the map bosses without self-cast blight, wither totem and ED in any reasonable time, and would just skip them. Considering that bosses actually drop loot now, I feel like they're worth the hassle.

These were the biggest decisions I've been facing lately:
- Ascendancy order: Swift Killer and Patient Reaper are no brainers, but Weave the Arcane vs Walk the Aether first? It boils down to personal preference of speed vs defense first. I went with Walk the Aether first, but mana started to get sketchy around T8 maps. Luckily the build has no problems in uberlab, and I managed to finish it today for that juicy mana.
- Upgrades after random rares and flasks: after saving up for WFB and speccing dual curse, there's three paths to take here if we're talking in exalt range items. First is the offensive side, with a strong decay dagger, gloves (must imo!) and Cherrubim's Maleficence. Second path is the defensive side, with either a Cloak of Defiance or Belly of the Beast, eventually 6L becoming the ultimate upgrade with an added Empower gem. I eventually decided to go for Cloak, but ultimately the EHP difference is a wash between those two. The third, riskiest one is the MF route, by sacrificing defense but not clearspeed, hoping for better loot by using at least Bisco's Collar. I opted for this route first, and it's looking good so far. I don't recommend this route for new players though, the safest first investments are a decay dagger and either Cloak or Belly.
- Fixing resist issues: by using both Bisco's Collar, Bisco's Leash, Allelopathy and eventually Cloak, I was struggling to cap my resists while also having chaos resist. So for now, until more currency comes in, I sacrificed chaos resist for magic find, and movement speed on boots for a crapton of resists. Unfortunately I had to give up shield charge now, it would feel too slow without MS. Whirling blades doesn't care about MS, only AS, so for the time being, I'm whirling instead of charging.
- Jewels: this is where it gets interesting. I opted for two Spreading Rots, as they are mandatory when using blight. The 2*25% increased damage taken becomes a multiplicative damage increase to your all other bonuses, as it's applied to monsters as damage taken. By using Blight as well, the useful mods on jewels is smaller than usual, since Projectile damage no longer scales both ED and Blight, and Area Damage is useless for ED. Until last league, energy shield roll was easier to come by than life, thus finding a good jewel will be a lot harder now. Lucky for us, the number of available sockets for rare jewels is also smaller now.

Hey man, thanks for the update. Currently stuck on T7 maps cause drops suck. Is Bisco's worth it? I can afford it (and I know it doesn't affect map drops) but not sure if I should go for it.
You said you did uber lab yourself, what would you say is the required HP pool / ED damage to solo kill izaro fully buffed? I would love to farm uberlab with this build
"
Liquor wrote:
Does allelopathy make that huge of a difference?

Allelopathy gloves account for a ~15-20% single target difference in optimal fight conditions (i.e. where you can constantly refresh the Blight hinder debuff, the duration of which is very short sadly... and this is possible only on stationary bosses where you can risk going melee without getting into fatal harm).
"
darunae wrote:
You said you did uber lab yourself, what would you say is the required HP pool / ED damage to solo kill izaro fully buffed? I would love to farm uberlab with this build

I did uber lab around level 81-83 (don't remember) and I had around 4.3k life, and 1k mana. I did it first for no keys, then I started going for full key runs, with the same amount of life just with more mana and phys reduction from the ascendancy!
"
blackspiral wrote:
Been doing ED builds since the skill release, loving these kind of builds!

Currently running CI Trickster. As always its really good for clearing packs but the bosses HP upgrade feels like it really hurt that part of the build.

Couple of questions:
What would be the BiS weapon now?
Im using Breath of the Council but still testing different setups.
Decay dagger, a fat spell wand, consuming dark for poison? and if so, Is poison out of the table for the build?
Was thinking maybe dropping one of the supports for say, Unbound Ailments and stack poison for bosses?

I will try the new gloves for extra single target dps with Blight, sounds interesting.

Decay dagger with a fat spell shield is our BIS for this build. Poison is out since we don't take any poison nodes anymore and it doesn't scale with projectile damage anymore :(
Spoiler
yesterday complete t15 core map. Now going to 6L and chaos damage rings.
Last edited by TheEndIsComming on Aug 10, 2017, 1:25:56 AM
"
Spoiler
yesterday complete t15 core map. Now going to 6L and chaos damage rings.

Hey, how was the clearspeed in that t15 map? Does the Delirium crafted dagger make a big difference? currently trying to decide if it's worth the 40c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info