🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

thank you a lot!!

one more question if u dont mind.

wich master gives me the big walls or buildings? it was from old masters i guess
"
yqo wrote:
thank you a lot!!

one more question if u dont mind.

wich master gives me the big walls or buildings? it was from old masters i guess

Hello yqo, sorry for waiting. If you need the largest walls or buildings, then Alva sells them: Fellshrine Ruins, Sarn Archway, Large Church Wall Arch, Ramshackle Hut. But you need to have level 7.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Dec 17, 2019, 11:20:55 AM
Love your hideouts dude! Currently proudly using the Celesrial Mystic Wells (Golden version), I farmed literally weeks for the master favor.
Do you have any plans on making a hideout with the new Celestial Nebula Hideout?
~
Shrek's swamp does not work. I spawn in the lower right corner and get stuck when i leave the base and go back.

Picture and bug report number of the problem:

Right click the image and select open in new window/tab or select open image to enlarge it. You can clearly see something is bugged here. You are supposed to spawn on the waypoint pad.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 4, 2020, 1:47:08 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Shrek's swamp does not work. I spawn in the lower right corner and get stuck when i leave the base and go back.

Right click the image and select open in new window/tab or select open image to enlarge it. You can clearly see something is bugged here. You are supposed to spawn on the waypoint pad.

Hi, I just checked this Hideout and my character always appears in the right place. I suspect that yes, this is a game bug in 3.9, I saw many people talking about this bug.

But try all same this template that I used now and did not notice bugs -

https://dropmefiles.com/CbUfH

And please let me know if anything has changed! Thank you!
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Jan 4, 2020, 2:10:39 PM
"
"
kompaniet wrote:

Hi, I just checked this Hideout and my character always appears in the right place. I suspect that yes, this is a game bug in 3.9, I saw many people talking about this bug.

I moved and rotated every npc and stash/waypoint/crafting bench a second time and now it works. Had to do it three times with the waypoint pad. I think it was just the old bug when objects don't save and you have to move/rotate them as a bandaid to make it work.

Btw the hideout needs to be updated for the three new npc: officer Kirac, Tane Octavios and sister Cassia. I think i found some good spots for them though.

Nice job with the hideouts. They all look amazing.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
"
kompaniet wrote:

I moved and rotated every npc and stash/waypoint/crafting bench a second time and now it works. Had to do it three times with the waypoint pad. I think it was just the old bug when objects don't save and you have to move/rotate them as a bandaid to make it work.

Btw the hideout needs to be updated for the three new npc: officer Kirac, Tane Octavios and sister Cassia. I think i found some good spots for them though.

Nice job with the hideouts. They all look amazing.

I'm glad that everything worked out for you. And thank you very much for reminding of three new NPCs!
Amazing work exile :)
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
Runslingan wrote:
Amazing work exile :)

Thank you, Runslingan!!!
I want some of these hideouts SO BAD but my Alva is at 5 :( I can't keep track of the rooms I need to explore, I feel like I'm never going to hit 7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info