🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

Thank you
Hey DerroK, is there any way you could upload a version that strictly doesn't have the beginning walkway entirely? I don't have near enough favor for 16.6m, but if the beginning trail area is cut out it might help some. I currently have 7m.
"
Costic wrote:
Hey DerroK, is there any way you could upload a version that strictly doesn't have the beginning walkway entirely? I don't have near enough favor for 16.6m, but if the beginning trail area is cut out it might help some. I currently have 7m.

Hello again, Costic. Thank you for writing here. I tried to change something and I hope this helps you.

If you still need help or questions, please let me know!

https://dropmefiles.com/P4yok - Template

🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Jan 10, 2020, 2:17:23 PM
It'd be nice if you could list which hideouts yours are based on. It just says Celestial Mystic Wells and Mermaids' Cave for example. But i don't know if i have the base hideouts for these or what they are.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 11, 2020, 8:11:27 AM
Absolutely loving this one, thanks a lot ;>
"
dainastii wrote:
Absolutely loving this one, thanks a lot ;>

Thank you!!!
There's a lot of inspiration in this thread for me!
Thank you very much :-)
Thank you very much for your AMAZING hideouts I really like them! You inspired me for buying Nebula Hideout for using your Emerald Celestial Wells :D <3
Hey DerroK!

Could you upload the low favor version of emerald celestial wells that you posted for Costic again? I tried downloading it but the share duration has expired.

Thank you!
"
Qoppi wrote:
Thank you very much for your AMAZING hideouts I really like them! You inspired me for buying Nebula Hideout for using your Emerald Celestial Wells :D <3

"
kwelduvel wrote:
There's a lot of inspiration in this thread for me!
Thank you very much :-)

Hello. Thank you so much!!!

"
kikoimachine wrote:
Hey DerroK!

Could you upload the low favor version of emerald celestial wells that you posted for Costic again? I tried downloading it but the share duration has expired.

Thank you!

Hello kikoimachine. Yes, can you try use this template? - https://pastebin.com/tG3EN4ne

Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Jan 30, 2020, 2:54:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info