🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

"
azazon wrote:
Thank you for your work.
p.s. i use HH Map Device.

Thank you, azazon!

"
garamaganda wrote:
Amazing Celestial wells! Thank you for a great work!

Hello, thank you! garamaganda.

"
xychan73 wrote:
I'm learning a lot from your work. Trying to imitate some of the setups to mix and match. Really awesome stuff!

Quick question, are pillars still in the game? I can find 'large pillars' but I can't find the normal 'pillars'. You use a fair number of them on the shrines :)

Hello xychan71, thank you! If I understood correctly, then you need these pillars. "Church Pillar" Alva level 4.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
you dude, are amazing. Thank you for all the work you put in this. I'm in love!
Just recently unlocked the Celestial Hideout and was trying to find some nice looking hideout styles. The Celestial Wells are my most favorite! Definitely gonna farm some master favor for this.
~
"
Just recently unlocked the Celestial Hideout and was trying to find some nice looking hideout styles. The Celestial Wells are my most favorite! Definitely gonna farm some master favor for this.

Thank you so much, Yakumichan!
"
"

No, thank YOU :D
How to farm that much favor though?
I did 50 red Einhar missions today, each gave me about 10-11k favor. I also played with my bf who invited me each time he was about to kill the last beast, so I got even more master favor, almost double the amount, we did like 90 missions together. I also had lots of favor left from last league. And I'm still missing about ~8 mil master favor. Is this even doable? I got like 60 red Zana and 30 red Jun missions left, that's about 900k master favor..... Not even 1/8 of what I need. oof
~
Last edited by moodymud on Oct 31, 2019, 5:04:38 PM
"
"
"

No, thank YOU :D
How to farm that much favor though?
I did 50 red Einhar missions today, each gave me about 10-11k favor. I also played with my bf who invited me each time he was about to kill the last beast, so I got even more master favor, almost double the amount, we did like 90 missions together. I also had lots of favor left from last league. And I'm still missing about ~8 mil master favor. Is this even doable? I got like 60 red Zana and 30 red Jun missions left, that's about 900k master favor..... Not even 1/8 of what I need. oof

Now the fastest farm that I use is Sulphite Rota and Beast Rota in the 820th chat.

I think this is best favour farm.
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Nov 2, 2019, 11:54:13 AM
Moon well is just 10/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFIaQMlRYA

how you made that river out of blood!? <3
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Moon well is just 10/10

Thank you Vakarlan!

"
yqo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFIaQMlRYA

how you made that river out of blood!? <3

Hello, i just used "Pooling Blood" decoration, Alva level 5.

Blood fountain is Malachai Heart - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04mYLoKnS38
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Dec 9, 2019, 3:03:57 PM
This stuff is incredible, had no idea how far you could go with hideout customization.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info