[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"

ssf is the same game.

Well yeah, but I was just wondering if it's still doable without the uniques since you can't just go out and buy them.
"
Kadadr wrote:
"

ssf is the same game.

Well yeah, but I was just wondering if it's still doable without the uniques since you can't just go out and buy them.

The uniques are very nice but definitely not necessary. You can always sacrifice a couple skill points to make your dex and int ends meet. The uniques just make the build even better.
voidheart is still good option?
"
NaneLz wrote:
voidheart is still good option?

I would be interested in that too.

I got one, but Im not sure whether its worth keeping it =/
hi guys, i've been playing this and now level 58 i am enjoying it, but will i be disadvantaged compared to some of the more popular/meta builds in terms of mapping etc?

I don't mind if it starts a bit slower than other builds, as long as the end game is strong but from what i've read Lacerate has been massively nerfed so the range is not great now? How does the build do in maps in terms of clear speed, the movement speed is pretty insane that's for sure.

"
Nevzat wrote:
hi guys, i've been playing this and now level 58 i am enjoying it, but will i be disadvantaged compared to some of the more popular/meta builds in terms of mapping etc?

I don't mind if it starts a bit slower than other builds, as long as the end game is strong but from what i've read Lacerate has been massively nerfed so the range is not great now? How does the build do in maps in terms of clear speed, the movement speed is pretty insane that's for sure.

there's a ton of example videos at the bottom of the guide.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
are there any pantheons u recommend on this build or should I just go with whatever I want?
Last edited by Zajp on Aug 8, 2017, 3:59:52 PM
Hey Demi, consider adding this little subnote to the guide:

1. Turn numlock off
2. Set auto attack to walk only.
3. Go into settings and set "attack in place" hotkey to any key on the numlock keypad.
4. While holding down the attack in place key, enable numlock
5. Enjoy jumping at Max range much easier!!!

One of the best unexplained tricks I've ever learned in this game and makes movement skills feel fluid instead of a clunky mess.
"
Kobeer wrote:
Hey Demi, consider adding this little subnote to the guide:

1. Turn numlock off
2. Set auto attack to walk only.
3. Go into settings and set "attack in place" hotkey to any key on the numlock keypad.
4. While holding down the attack in place key, enable numlock
5. Enjoy jumping at Max range much easier!!!

One of the best unexplained tricks I've ever learned in this game and makes movement skills feel fluid instead of a clunky mess.

What sorcery is this ? :P

So this makes attack in place toggle on/off. Nice trick.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hey which Pantheons would you suggest to use for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info