[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
deadpks wrote:
-did u try to replacing the melee dmg on full life with maim support in the warchief setup ?
-what is ur opinion about flat phy from the gem chance to bleed sup
-can i use hatred or HoA? even at least 1 curse?

It might be better to swap out bloodlust for maim instead because you probably can forego the voidheart/legacy voidheart due to nerfs to bleeding/poison damage.

Due to nerfs to bleeding, chance to bleed support probably doesn't make the cut. I haven't played beta so I don't know how well the flat phys scales, but I don't think it would outscale any of your other more multipliers especially since starforge already has such high base stats.

You can use hatred or HoA and would probably end up using both, but then you would have to change the build to not use starforge anymore since starforge doesn't benefit from elemental damage. You could probably switch to another 2H skill, like sunder or EQ and swap weapon to disfavour/high end axe/mace. As for the curse, he has enfeeble in his CWDT setup already and since this build runs blood magic, you can't really run blasphemy. There's nothing to attach to curse on hit either. So swap out enfeeble for your curse of choice in CWDT.
Last edited by DaAznSon on Aug 2, 2017, 7:47:02 PM
"
Tvuce wrote:
I know but, even if you get instantly to full life because of leech, the exact moment you cast lacerate you will spend life and you won't be full. Am i right?

by the time the slashes hit you'll be at full life. damage updates instantly.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
hey dude im curious as to why you're giving up the conc effect over maim in your lacerate. and even more so why you're keeping it in the ancestral setup? the 10-14% increased phys dmg taken doesnt stack from being applied by seperate skills?
Wouldn't it be better to use maim instead of CE on the warchief and keep innervate/CE/AoE on lacerate ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
How this for a lab farmer? Want to take advantage of the shorter Labs to do this and maps when lab bores me to tears.
And for pantheon what the best choice ?
oak is better than 2 passive point ?
3.0 path of building pastebins added to top of thread
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey . can u fix Leveling/Endgame Skill Trees thx
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
What is the latest on the 3.0 6l lacerate set up? Maim instead of which gem?

EDIT:Disregard. Found in original post
Last edited by xbryguyx on Aug 5, 2017, 2:08:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info