[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hi Demi, plz let me know when should I take blood magic node ? I am 51 lvl right now, have huge damage and don't have any problem with leveling, but actually my life leech is so poor and I always run out of mana, i have to use mana flask. I think if I take BM now I will be killing myself ). I am playing with herald of ash as it boosts my dmg a bit, it converts some phys dmg into elemental and I thought it was a reason of low life leech rate, but I haven't noticed any changes after replacing HoA, just dmg became a bit lower. Where am I idiot lol ? ) ty in advance!
Hey Demi,

Is the Blade of Cunning notable area in the Duelist area not worth taking over other skill points?

According to PoB it gives more DPS than, for example, the attack speed/Berserking notable area (albeit costs 2 more skill points).

IGN: Gennard
League: League SC
Timezone: GMT +8
hi great build:) i have question Ruthless Support or maim is better?
Awesome build. Sorry for a newb question, but where does purple come from? Is that just some MTX unrelated to this build? Because I'm lvl 58 and my character isn't purple yet.
"
Kadadr wrote:
Awesome build. Sorry for a newb question, but where does purple come from? Is that just some MTX unrelated to this build? Because I'm lvl 58 and my character isn't purple yet.

this is by far the most innocent comment i have ever received. thank you for that.

the purple was a part of the name, and then became the mtx/aesthetic. become purple. join your brothers and sisters.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey do i get more life out of a high life roll rare than a 40% belly of the beast?
no
do we still get taste of hate and atziri's promise as flasks?
yes
Can this still be run as an Assassin? I saw your 2.6 lacerate guide and was wondering if its still good, or if Duelist is just much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info