[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Here's mine too, im confused about tooltip dps, path of builds shows like 88k total dps with both lacerate slashes and blood magic, yet im doing fine with t13+ maps fine. i got 30ish ex to spent any advice?
Last edited by Mysticdawn on Dec 21, 2018, 2:50:38 PM
"
Mysticdawn wrote:

Here's mine too, im confused about tooltip dps, path of builds shows like 88k total dps with both lacerate slashes and blood magic, yet im doing fine with t13+ maps fine. i got 30ish ex to spent any advice?

Well you have to set up POB. As a slayer and running the Damage on Full life gem you have to check always on full life which we are like 90% of the time. Then check are we leeching which again 90% of the time we are. Enable the flasks which you should be using and then you can see the real dps. Loading your char into POB and checking these things off I get a DPS of 447K with both slashes, 211K without flasks. Against lets say a map boss, its about 390K, and something like shaper about 364k. So its good dps.
HIGHLY recommend getting % damage while leeching on gloves, solved most of my damage problems since I havent been able to roll a 6l yet.
Just started mapping(t2/t3) and the syndicate keeps 1-2 shotting me most of the time.

Currently res capped and running with 5.1k health, any thoughts?
"
semper408 wrote:
Just started mapping(t2/t3) and the syndicate keeps 1-2 shotting me most of the time.

I guess it is not really 1 shot, but being attacked several times in a short amount of time and life going to zero fast.

There are some ways to mitigate damage that you currently do not use, like endurance charges or fortify in your leap slam setup. Also CWDT+Immortal Call etc.
However, if you jump into strong mobs not being much stronger you will occassionally die to their hits.
So playing more cautious and avoiding deaths by leap slam out of danger and warchief doing the work for you is a helpful tool.

"
Karlchenkeule wrote:
"
semper408 wrote:

I guess it is not really 1 shot, but being attacked several times in a short amount of time and life going to zero fast.

There are some ways to mitigate damage that you currently do not use, like endurance charges or fortify in your leap slam setup. Also CWDT+Immortal Call etc.
However, if you jump into strong mobs not being much stronger you will occassionally die to their hits.
So playing more cautious and avoiding deaths by leap slam out of danger and warchief doing the work for you is a helpful tool.

Thanks a lot! You're probably right, will definitely check this out.
So Commandment of Fury/of Spite wont work with Starforge right?

Anyone know if 20% increased Melee Damage from Spiked Gloves is better than Commandment of Blades?
I’ve played this build in past leagues and it’s always been great. This league however, it feels very unsafe even with fairly decent gear. Unwavering Stance is pretty much mandatory if you want to survive the syndicate. After taking it, the build felt a little better. Only went up to t13 maps with the build. At roughly 6.2khp they couldn’t one shot me and I could regen before dying. I would imagine at t15+ the syndicate would be capable of one shotting.
Hi i'm playing this build , it doesnt feel like arc but still ok , i'm at T12 playing with axes ( wings of enthropy atm ) just got a disfavour but i loose dps with it anyways you think disfavour is good with lacerate or should i go cyclone? thank's you
Spoiler

Current gear. Awesome build. Finally cleared Shaper this morning. t16 maps and guardians are basically facetank and spank.

Aside from my Jewels and Amulet that I'm working on, any recommendations?

Thanks!
Last edited by zenkatsu on Dec 24, 2018, 2:41:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info