[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Great build which I'm following pretty much all the way. Now im looking into the gearing aspect and would like some input here. Would the enchantments on gloves & boots here be essential to the build? Say if I have a boots that can give me 0.6% damaged leeched as life enchant & 100 resist, would this be better off than a boots that gives me 130 resist without the enchant, assuming all other stats are the same. (Same max life, same movement speed....etc)

Any advice much appreciated.
Hey guys !

Spoiler

That's my second league so i'm kinda beginning.
This build feels awsome mate ! Kinda hard at begining but now I feel like i'm scaling hard !
My char is only 1 week old so my stuff isn't the best (especially jewel I guess and body armor maybe, should 6l my starforge but that cost a lot so idk if it's a priority). But could you guys give me some input on what I should focus to improve on my stuff ? (My char is the AstronotDolphinDetectiv one in my profile) !

And does buying a set of level 21/20% qual gem would be an important improvement or more a last polishing improv' ?

And how should I use vaal ancestor ? Replace it with the usual ancestor one or just puting it in my build without link ?

Thanks a lot ! And merry Xmas !
Last edited by Seppukku on Dec 25, 2018, 5:30:48 AM
I like Tectonic Slam

which gem setup would you recommend?

thx
It's probably been answered, I don't want to look through 100+ pages to find it. Playing in Betrayal, can't get Legacy Voidheart. Any options to replace or is it still best in slot? Thank.
Still voidheart or mings heart. Try to get max roll on poison.
So i'm doing this build with cleave, but I have permanent fortify from the cleave jewel and I don't know what gem to put with leap slam to replace fortify, any ideas ?
Last edited by Shilags on Dec 27, 2018, 8:00:49 PM
"
Shilags wrote:
So i'm doing this build with cleave, but I have permanent fortify from the cleave jewel and I don't know what gem to put with leap slam to replace fortify, any ideas ?

leap slam/faster attacks/endurance on melee stun/quality c ulling strike for more attspd?
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
How is Taste of Hate and Sin's Rebirth important for the build? (100 chaos investment, i can afford it ! Just dont want to buy then if its just a matter of preference) thanks demi and exiles
Anyone can tell me why my damage are so low O_o. I go to 27K damage

Edit: I go up to 40K now with blood rage and Atziri flask so 80K if you take both slash.
Last edited by Dynastiew on Dec 29, 2018, 7:42:32 PM
"
Dynastiew wrote:
Anyone can tell me why my damage are so low O_o. I go to 27K damage

First off you need to 6link your chest and sword. The Damage on full life gem is a huge dps boost to lacerate. Put the gems he has in the guide in them. Without 6link vaal ancestral warchief you will have a hard time bossing. You also need blood rage and cast+immortal call. Reread the guide. Especially the gem setup section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info