[3.6] Demi's Bitter Lemon, Victario's Max DPS Auramancer // 13 Auras + Triple Curse

build can't even solo shaper cmon demi wtf
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Just yolo vaal'd this..
Actually insane..
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
"
Arenyr wrote:
Just yolo vaal'd this..
ActuaGlly insane..

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Well, I think this is my final build. The only upgrade I could conceive would be the Spirit shield for some more ES. I ended with 8787 ES, which is insane imo. With this also, I'm able to swap Shields if I truly wanted "United in Dream" and I get the extra mana reservation needed to equip it. I just can't justify the 1760 ES loss for damage that isn't really utilized. Also, Vitality costs ZERO mana with this setup. It literally has no reservation. Didn't even know this was possible. I also ended up slamming the Max mana on the shield, which was unlucky. Ah well. That being said, this build was a ton of fun to screw around with!

Main Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Last edited by Arenyr on Jan 26, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
"
Arenyr wrote:
Well, I think this is my final build. The only upgrade I could conceive would be the Spirit shield for some more ES. I ended with 8787 ES, which is insane imo. With this also, I'm able to swap Shields if I truly wanted "United in Dream" and I get the extra mana reservation needed to equip it. I just can't justify the 1760 ES loss for damage that isn't really utilized. Also, Vitality costs ZERO mana with this setup. It literally has no reservation. Didn't even know this was possible. I also ended up slamming the Max mana on the shield, which was unlucky. Ah well. That being said, this build was a ton of fun to screw around with!

Main Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

nice variation :). this is what i want to see more of! we post GUIDES. not concrete things. everyone should be adding their own twists, improving where they can, and showing off the results! kudos to you
updated with 3.2 pastebin
With the new patch out I'm thinking of going this build as Scion and the ascendant ascendancy, and allocating the necromancer and the guardian node and go for "Can Allocate Passives from the Witch's starting point Grants 2 Passive Skill Points" which i feel wont make a difference in the passive tree other than getting 5 extra passive points. while also gaining more out of the actual ascendancy with 10% increased effect of auras, extra phys reduction and also i do not have to allocate conduit (which i saw you removed in the 3.2 update anyway). only thing I feel like im really loosing is 30% inc dmg and 20 all res which i already give plenty of from all auras, so over all it feels like a big win?

What are your thoughts on this, any reason you didnt do/wouldnt do this?
hello, I was wondering what "Potency of Will" is good for? Passive node, gives us 25% increase skill effect duration.
why not scion, Demi? Frenzy & Endu charges are nice to have, or are they not?
Nice build, finally see a build like this!
Is champion a better choice in 3.2 btw? 5% increase aura effect,35% more damage, 12% more move speed and perm-taunt? Should be better than necro if you want max dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info