[3.6] Demi's Bitter Lemon, Victario's Max DPS Auramancer // 13 Auras + Triple Curse

"
Eytschpie wrote:
hi
i played poe once before and didnt play after act 5 just so you know i have no real idea about this game.

so i tried this as my very first poe full playthrough.
currently act 10. works good so far!

i dont know about late game but currently i have no currency (means no cutlass, skyforth etc.) and no minus to mana cost and the build still works without any problems.
i paid like 15c for the gear.

So atleast for playing the story this is a fun , cheap and party friendly build!

Noob tip for other Noobs:
for leveling / playing solo: try summon raging spirit as totem and some skeletons (faster clear with from dust cobalt jewel). they do a good job

thanks for the guide
thanks for the fun
ich bin sehr breit
have a nice one

This build is intended for group play and for people in standard that are rich af. As a "noob" you really shouldnt be playing this. You wont be able to solo any sort of endgame as this is a supporter.
aRc tRaP
"
SteBit wrote:
"
Eytschpie wrote:
hi
i played poe once before and didnt play after act 5 just so you know i have no real idea about this game.

i dont know about late game but currently i have no currency (means no cutlass, skyforth etc.) and no minus to mana cost and the build still works without any problems.

So atleast for playing the story this is a fun , cheap and party friendly build!

for leveling / playing solo: try summon raging spirit as totem and some skeletons (faster clear with from dust cobalt jewel). they do a good job

thanks for the guide
thanks for the fun
ich bin sehr breit
have a nice one

This build is intended for group play and for people in standard that are rich af. As a "noob" you really shouldnt be playing this. You wont be able to solo any sort of endgame as this is a supporter.

he literally says he's having fun and supporting a party, which is the intent of any aurabot. fuck off stebit lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
SteBit wrote:
"
Eytschpie wrote:
hi

thanks for the guide
thanks for the fun
ich bin sehr breit
have a nice one

he literally says he's having fun and supporting a party, which is the intent of any aurabot. fuck off stebit lol

Im not saying he isnt allowed to play this, play whatever the fuck you want.But it's just as a heads up that this build isnt a build to solo stuff. You are even saying it yourself in the first lines of the description. My god. And yes I know what an Auramancer is. But would you say that this build with the exact items and with the exact playstyle is good for a person that is still quite new? Sorry for trying to help. Aslong as he has fun and will never try to solo anything with this build then go for it.
aRc tRaP
Last edited by SteBit on Dec 16, 2018, 6:17:44 AM
"
SteBit wrote:

Im not saying he isnt allowed to play this, play whatever the fuck you want.But it's just as a heads up that this build isnt a build to solo stuff. You are even saying it yourself in the first lines of the description. My god. And yes I know what an Auramancer is. But would you say that this build with the exact items and with the exact playstyle is good for a person that is still quite new? Sorry for trying to help. Aslong as he has fun and will never try to solo anything with this build then go for it.

he never said he intended to solo. why would you assume that's his intent lmao
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
This build is amazing, i have 13 auras + 2 curses atm, just missing out on elemental weakness. I imagine i need some enlightens lvl 4 to run the last one.

So this happened today. 16 auras atm (14+2).
And i got another stupid idea im trying at the moment.
Also, shield upgrade here demi.
Hey!

I think I want to give a shot to this build. Currently I have 20ex and I think a little bite more at the end of the week

What can expect to start with 20ex to build it?

Thanks you it looks amazing!
around what level would you recommend switching from the lvling build to the auramancer build cause i got all the gear but i'm lvl 70 so around what lvl should i switch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info