[3.6] Demi's Bitter Lemon, Victario's Max DPS Auramancer // 13 Auras + Triple Curse

you can have update the 3.0 Tree please
"
dminhkhang72 wrote:
you can have update the 3.0 Tree please

it's up to date. artwork's the only thing that's wrong with the 3.0.0alpha trees.
love the build. Only needing 12% reduced mana cost from tree + an Elreon craft (-8 mana cost) Unset ring lets you use shield charge + FA for free.

also you could quality shield charge & level it for luls. it doesn't increase in mana cost ever.
1)
One thing i dont get is elemental equilibrium. You never mentioned it in the guide but got it on the skilltree and I dont see a method to actually proc it. No added elemental dmg on the gear, no elemental spell. Feels really bad to run a super dedicated max dps support without proccing EE for the sweet 2x -50% res, right?
Probably gonna try double elrond 7+ rings for an free ball lightning (as default as least) and getting gem slots by removing third curse (I THOUGHT ITS A BUDGES FRIEDLY GUIDE!?!?!?).

Btw, any recommendations for other ele spells to proc EE with?

2)
With skyforth removing any lifereg, I miss Vaal Discipline. I know its a stay back playstyle but as someone who's been playing a lot of a tanky guardian aurabot lately (without skyforth,+vitality and the guardian's life reg,+ ZO, + consecrated ground via flask) I dont see myself enjoying a build relying so much on energy shield recharge entirely.

Especially in boss fights the life reg (combined with the inherent huge defensive boost of an aura support) comes in super handy, enabling to take a lot of hits without worrying. And than there's annoying DoT effects like Desecrated Ground.
Last edited by TommBombadil on Sep 21, 2017, 10:22:18 AM
"
TommBombadil wrote:
1)
One thing i dont get is elemental equilibrium. You never mentioned it in the guide but got it on the skilltree and I dont see a method to actually proc it. No added elemental dmg on the gear, no elemental spell. Feels really bad to run a super dedicated max dps support without proccing EE for the sweet 2x -50% res, right?
Probably gonna try double elrond 7+ rings for an free ball lightning (as default as least) and getting gem slots by removing third curse (I THOUGHT ITS A BUDGES FRIEDLY GUIDE!?!?!?).

Btw, any recommendations for other ele spells to proc EE with?

2)
With skyforth removing any lifereg, I miss Vaal Discipline. I know its a stay back playstyle but as someone who's been playing a lot of a tanky guardian aurabot lately (without skyforth,+vitality and the guardian's life reg,+ ZO, + consecrated ground via flask) I dont see myself enjoying a build relying so much on energy shield recharge entirely.

Especially in boss fights the life reg (combined with the inherent huge defensive boost of an aura support) comes in super handy, enabling to take a lot of hits without worrying. And than there's annoying DoT effects like Desecrated Ground.

i never got around to getting a % es/1 ele damage to attacks/-8 elreon unset, i wanted to get one of each type so i could swap them around depending on who im mapping with.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
TommBombadil wrote:
1)
-Snip-

1: You don't have room for spells to proc EE with.

2: You can use these, but you'll be forced to drop ALL your curses.

The shavs flask is still required, though.
My progress so far this league. Absolutely loving the build DeMi!
Spoiler
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Hi, how much dps add Envy aura? How it works?
"
moonrain wrote:
Hi, how much dps add Envy aura? How it works?

depends on who you're with. it's flat chaos to attacks and spells.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Envy
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi!

I love your build so far I am playing currently Abyss SC!
I dropped 1 curse + purity of elements in order so 2 lvl3 enlighteen is enough and i have no need for Skyforth :), so some budget options here.
The build is still disgusting.

Here is some footage against shaper and uber atziri!
Thanks! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGDdhTi4u7w&feature=youtu.be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info