[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Uber Atziri Full Clear

With the above, I've now cleared all major content in the game with this build. A few unique maps still on the checkist, but none should be an issue at this point. Had 2 avoidable deaths to a Harbinger pack and the first clone phase (watch where you're standing people!). Otherwise pretty happy with the run. Only the second time I've ever killed Uber, and this is the first time I got through trio without a death.
"
Uber Atziri Full Clear

With the above, I've now cleared all major content in the game with this build. A few unique maps still on the checkist, but none should be an issue at this point. Had 2 avoidable deaths to a Harbinger pack and the first clone phase (watch where you're standing people!). Otherwise pretty happy with the run. Only the second time I've ever killed Uber, and this is the first time I got through trio without a death.

Good monkey ;) ur vid added to showcase list
"
corosou wrote:
"
Uber Atziri Full Clear

Good monkey ;) ur vid added to showcase list

I'm famous!
Loving this build! Made it to level 90 without any problems. I have noticed that my damage is noticeably lower than the build's, especially on Path of Building, but I still have a few pieces left to get (jewels), but I have all the unique items in the build (except using Rainbowstrides instead of Death's Door).

I'm wondering what the purpose of the unique amulet is. It seems like its primary use is to help with bleeding, but Death's Door already prevents bleeding. So is it just for the added physical damage?

Also, I can't force myself to break away from Bisco's Amulet even though it's costing me life and damage. It's just too good in maps!
"
jedy567 wrote:
Loving this build! Made it to level 90 without any problems. I have noticed that my damage is noticeably lower than the build's, especially on Path of Building, but I still have a few pieces left to get (jewels), but I have all the unique items in the build (except using Rainbowstrides instead of Death's Door).

I'm wondering what the purpose of the unique amulet is. It seems like its primary use is to help with bleeding, but Death's Door already prevents bleeding. So is it just for the added physical damage?

Also, I can't force myself to break away from Bisco's Amulet even though it's costing me life and damage. It's just too good in maps!

Make sure you tick all the different damage boxes in PoB. You can always load from the main post, and then overwrite the gear/passive tree with your character import. That will keep all the config details but show it with your gear.

Bisco's is fine, if not recommended, for general mapping. Bloodgrip is used because it has a decent life/damage roll, and is dirt cheap to buy so you can craft +1 curse implicit. The bleed modifier is also helpful for those who don't have Death's Door.
Is there a reason no one is answering my question but everybody elses? I´m sure my question won´t take long to answer, compared to looking at someones build and analyzing what he´s doing wrong.

Did I offend anyone with anything I said? If so I apologize, I did not mean to do that.

"
JitanLeetho wrote:
Is there a reason no one is answering my question but everybody elses? I´m sure my question won´t take long to answer, compared to looking at someones build and analyzing what he´s doing wrong.

Did I offend anyone with anything I said? If so I apologize, I did not mean to do that.

It's a personal choice, and it's a strong node. The build doesn't focus on block, but it's still 7% and DPS all in one notable. It's perfectly fine to spend those points on more DPS or more HP or whatever you want.
Really fun build. My gear meet's or exceeds pretty much all of the listed and am nowhere near hitting those numbers. Only difference is flasks and even if I add them all and POB them triggered I'm still nowhere near the damage and attack speed you're doing. Can't for the life of me figure out how your attack speed is 15. Take a look if you can, if not all good not like I'm struggling just nowhere near your numbers so some tips would be appreciated. Props for the build was super cheap till I started min/max for BiS pieces and coupled with how broken zerk is atm it feels a lot smoother than other builds I have tried. Thanks in advance if you can figure out what I'm missing aside from those 10-20ex Jewels you use.
"
Can't for the life of me figure out how your attack speed is 15

Gloves with +attack Speed on full life and ancestral protector instead of warchief.
Would it be more efficient to use either a 5L Belly/Carcass vs 6L tabula or the 6l is better overall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info