[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

oh i didn't know it was on the side! I was trying to click on the tree like ingame haHAA thanks
To add something on topic.
I accidentally triggered the twined boss prophecy on a core map with nasty mods. Never even attempted twinned core before. Died once because i am dumb and whirled through a series of that red traps on the ground, besides of that, bosses went down surprisingly fast and easy.
"
Necrol wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
SO i DL 40 fucking pastebin and none have the ascendency? which one are used with this build?? thanks

yeah and 40 fucking times you were a blind ass moron...

What were the words you first had in mind before you wrote the toned done version? :D

I'd like to take a stab at it.

"Hey guys, i'm kind of new to PoB, i've put in a few pastebins and can't seem to find the ascendency info. I know it's probably something i'm overlooking but could i get a little help here?"
"
oh i didn't know it was on the side! I was trying to click on the tree like ingame haHAA thanks

Yes, that part I do agree with you. It's a bit strange where they put the ascendancy in PoB, but I suspect there's a good reason for it.
"
Malira wrote:

What were the words you first had in mind before you wrote the toned done version? :D

"Hey guys, i'm kind of new to PoB, i've put in a few pastebins and can't seem to find the ascendency info. I know it's probably something i'm overlooking but could i get a little help here?"

In which case I would have said:

Yeah, they are under the Tree section. Scroll off a bit to the side, it's a bit weird where they put them for sure...

I said I'd tone it down, didn't say I wouldn't reply in kind. Someone comes here saying fucking this and fucking that is going to get a similar response back. I am not Gandhi ;)
Last edited by corosou on Sep 19, 2017, 2:32:51 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Malira wrote:

Yeah, they are under the Skills section. Scroll off a bit to the side, it's a bit weird where they put them for sure...

I said I'd tone it down, didn't say I wouldn't reply in kind. Someone comes here saying fucking this and fucking that is going to get a similar response back. I am not Gandhi ;)

Fair enough. All good m8. Also it wasn't the one saying i didn't understand where ascendency was. If i wasn't clear i was making fun of fecalexplosion out of boredom.
"
Malira wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Malira wrote:

Yeah, they are under the Skills section. Scroll off a bit to the side, it's a bit weird where they put them for sure...

Fair enough. All good m8. Also it wasn't the one saying i didn't understand where ascendency was. If i wasn't clear i was making fun of fecalexplosion out of boredom.

Hehe all good ;) thanks for keeping me honest! As I said before, I have absolutely no problem being called out on things. And ya I figured u were just leading by example ))
Sorry lads I was just frustrated. The build is fun!
"
Sorry lads I was just frustrated. The build is fun!

No worries homie, I didn't take it personally, and it doesn't sound like you took my reply personally either, so water under the bridge.

And I sort of do it on purpose, letting people struggle a bit, that is. Frustration is a great motivator and an amazing teacher!

Besides, this game will be way harsher than I ever will be ;)
So I joined PoE just over six years ago, and with all things considered this is hands down the "best" build ive played.
Plenty of other boss killers, lab runners, map clearers, facetankers, hilariously OP broken(pre 3.0) builds.
But, this build can do all content in the game on a fraction of the budget of whats out there, makes it fun and feels very well balanced.
And im a super cheap bastard running a BoR with cheap flasks. no ToH or sins.
Good job OP.

I dont look forward to GGG gutting berserker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info