[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Damn mate this build is awesome i rerolled my char coz i was bored of playing life rf and for now after 2 h playing this build i have to say this is what i was looking for :) easy t15 easy guardians without even proper boots and armor :) I think i will dont buy death doors only stick to my kaom's and when i gona change my armor for belly i should easly get over 8,5k hp without loosing to much of dmg. Right now running with
and its awesome with my life+dmg+as gems i got over 7k hp and still doing preety descent dmg but i have 2 small questions, first why this curse, second what you need this golem for if he dies in seconds.
Last edited by Iean on Sep 12, 2017, 9:18:05 PM
"
Iean wrote:
Damn mate this build is awesome i rerolled my char coz i was bored of playing life rf and for now after 2 h playing this build i have to say this is what i was looking for :) easy t15 easy guardians without even proper boots and armor :) I think i will dont buy death doors only stick to my kaom's and when i gona change my armor for belly i should easly get over 8,5k hp without loosing to much of dmg. Right now running with
and its awesome with my life+dmg+as gems i got over 7k hp and still doing preety descent dmg but i have 2 small questions, first why this curse, second what you need this golem for if he dies in seconds.

Glad you're having a great time with the build ;) thanks for the kind words.

Can you please join the #Slack chat? I can answer your questions and there are a bunch of us who play the build talking about it there.
Update on ScourgeFlurryCyclone.

Made a lot of good changes today:

1) Got corrupted Empire's Grasp and Ondar's with vulnerability on them:

20c
vaaled myself

2) Got boots enchanted with attack speed:

3) Got a new steel ring:

180c

4) Got a new jewel with as much resistance as I could get:

15c

4) Added a new unique jewel:

1alch
Very nice DPS boost:

I'm sure I'm forgetting something else, but here's my character imported with all the setup for max Blade Flurry DPS:

Full Life = Yes, even if you are taking damage over time, as long as your incoming regen is more than the damage, you are considered Full Life. (tested by multiple people and DPS boost is quite noticeable)

Frenzy Charges = Blood Rage (tested and they are full quite often)

Killed Recently = To proc the 16% attack speed enchant on boots

Hit Recently = To proc "Crave The Slaughter" | you also want to be getting hit for Punishment Curse buff

Savage Hit Recently = To proc "Cloaked in Savagery" (main source of life leech boost)

Maimed = Maim Support Gem

Intimidated = Belt of The Deceiver

For full details PoB Export: https://pastebin.com/awDU9t0a

Also notice I did not enable "Shocked" even though we are shocking quite a bit with Shock Nova (well tested as well)

**STILL SUBJECT TO CHANGE - FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Last edited by corosou on Sep 14, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
Is acuity any good for this build?
So my first impression of this build is, its really fun and does rly good dps, atm i play with tabula cause dont have the currency, you have some options for other boots i play with blood dance atm and starkonjas without entchant.
For chest i got a atziris splendour 6L from my rf build but idk if its good or not?
"
icexxx wrote:
Is acuity any good for this build?

It's non crit, what acuities would do in this build?
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
So my first impression of this build is, its really fun and does rly good dps, atm i play with tabula cause dont have the currency, you have some options for other boots i play with blood dance atm and starkonjas without entchant.
For chest i got a atziris splendour 6L from my rf build but idk if its good or not?

I'm sure splendeur works fine, since Tabula seems more than enough, but it's not very good for this build.
Hey all i changed this build a bit to be more tanky still got around 1kk dmg on shaper but with over 8k life
i using life+dmg+as jewells the only problem is with resists on ele weaknes maps but with good leech its not such a big deal :) In my plans i have to get all gems to 21 and starkonjas enchant for BF dmg it would let me reach 1,2kk dmg on shaper at moment when i will reach lvl 95 currently im at 93 so it may take a while :)
Last edited by Iean on Sep 14, 2017, 1:08:11 AM
"
Iean wrote:
Hey all i changed this build a bit to be more tanky still got around 1kk dmg on shaper but with over 8k life
i using life+dmg+as jewells the only problem is with resists on ele weaknes maps but with good leech its not such a big deal :) In my plans i have to get all gems to 21 and starkonjas enchant for BF dmg it would let me reach 1,2kk dmg on shaper at moment when i will reach lvl 95 currently im at 93 so it may take a while :)

Cool cool, keep it up!
you think this build can be done from slayer?

Some of your leech stats seems OP with the slayer ascencencies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info