[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

can u kill U. atziri and shaper ?
https://www.twitch.tv/jaar_tv
https://trovo.live/s/JaaR_TV
"
kiffersau wrote:
can u kill U. atziri and shaper ?

TBH, I don't really run that stuff myself and I don't have keys to try it.

The only thing you should have problems with is anything that is poison/bleed immune.

According to http://poedb.tw/us/ neither Atziri or Shaper are poison/bleed immune:

Shaper

Atziri

They are, however, Shock immune, which means you won't reach full damage potential.

Here is the Path of Building calculation set for Shaper/Guardians:

Last edited by corosou on May 16, 2017, 4:01:32 PM
Was so hyped for this baby, started leveling minutes after I've found the guide and only now noticed the changes to voidheart (was out of the game for some time). FeelsBadMan
Already at merciless, and bought some of the necessary items, so I will continue and see where it takes me. Probably a solution is using two voidhearts, but since we are so short on resistances, probably it's not very viable. Let's see :)
Thank you for the guide and congrats.
"
mrpilhas wrote:
Was so hyped for this baby, started leveling minutes after I've found the guide and only now noticed the changes to voidheart (was out of the game for some time). FeelsBadMan
Already at merciless, and bought some of the necessary items, so I will continue and see where it takes me. Probably a solution is using two voidhearts, but since we are so short on resistances, probably it's not very viable. Let's see :)
Thank you for the guide and congrats.

hehe, it's nice to hear you were hyped about trying it ;)

Actually, I've heard from others trying the build that it's doable with a non-leg void. Really there's a lot DPS room to play with, so I wouldn't be too worried. Besides, once you get it going you'll be able to farm Uber lab easy mode and get enough EX for a leg void pretty soon if you really want.

Here's the max DPS calculation with a non-leg Void:

Thanks for the feedback and giving the build a try! After reading the 3.0 changes, I feel it will still be viable
Made the switch to blade flurry at lvl 70 with mostly all gear, (only missing those sweet boots, and the expensive flask) and althought I was missing most of the damage nodes it felt smooth. Had to prioritise jewel nodes to get resistances on them in order to get those caped, so i cut the nodes from dual wield. Probably a con, but on the bright side things will only get better from this point forward. The non legacy voidheart is consistent even better after getting dirty techniques. I got that little node that gives 8% change to bleed, this way i have 77% chance of bleeding, with haemophilia and the ring.
Im using blood rage instead of vaal haste. Dont know if it is better, but I love frenzy charges. Even considering specing to have one more.
Just wanted to share my thoughts in case someone wants to try it with the non legacy ring.
Thanks once again!
"
mrpilhas wrote:
Made the switch to blade flurry at lvl 70 with mostly all gear, (only missing those sweet boots, and the expensive flask) and althought I was missing most of the damage nodes it felt smooth. Had to prioritise jewel nodes to get resistances on them in order to get those caped, so i cut the nodes from dual wield. Probably a con, but on the bright side things will only get better from this point forward. The non legacy voidheart is consistent even better after getting dirty techniques. I got that little node that gives 8% change to bleed, this way i have 77% chance of bleeding, with haemophilia and the ring.
Im using blood rage instead of vaal haste. Dont know if it is better, but I love frenzy charges. Even considering specing to have one more.
Just wanted to share my thoughts in case someone wants to try it with the non legacy ring.
Thanks once again!

Good stuff. I really suggest you get Path of Building and work with the numbers there.

Here's Vaal Haste compared to Blood Rage:

VHaste

BRage

Now, while this obviously shows VHaste is more DPS, you have to keep in mind how much one is active vs the other, so Blood Rage might still be a better choice for mapping, but VHaste def better for boss fight.
Yo check out my character
Hey guys! So just wanted to give you all still following an update on 3.0 changes.

I got my beta key and was able to complete all content upto Act 7 by lvl 56 with SSF gear still using BF. Unfortunately it seems BF will not be as good as it currently is in 2.6, and a new king is rising, Viper Strike!

After looking over the info posted on this thread:

Reddit Post

I tested both BF and VS and VS came out on top big time.

It's also pretty evident that Legacy VH is pretty shit now, so I replaced it with Ming's Heart. I also replaced one of the claws with a Breath of the Council. Those are the only two main gear changes to the build. The stats priority for jewels is also a bit different. I left them open to fix the little bit of resists that's missing and more life as necessary. So far, so good!

OK, so the numbers... We all knew 22M was not going to happen again, but I still hoped I could achieve millions of DPS, and thankfully I have!

Full DPS Calc - 7.6M
*Wither (20) + Shocked (VLT) + Bleeding/Moving + Hit Recently
Spoiler

More Realistic DPS Calc - 3.8M
*A. Protector + Bleeding/Moving + Hit Recently
Spoiler

Path of Building Link - Work in Progress...

Let me know your thoughts and stay tuned for future updates...

Hey I ended up respeccing my rainchief build to this one and I gotta say, I am having so much fun with the game.

Even though I'll need some better gear the build is just so much fun and I am happy I didn't have to change the passive tree too much.

I'm following your tree and I'm just trying to make use of path builder thing but I am new to that program.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Hey I ended up respeccing my rainchief build to this one and I gotta say, I am having so much fun with the game.

Even though I'll need some better gear the build is just so much fun and I am happy I didn't have to change the passive tree too much.

I'm following your tree and I'm just trying to make use of path builder thing but I am new to that program.

Hehe cool cool. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Working with Path of Building is just a process of elimination. Try every combination, write down what gives you the biggest boost, go with that. That's how I created this build and the others.

Gluck and glad you're having a good time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info