[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

IGN: Milkboyz

I've read the Google doc provided by the pastebin, and it seems like a pure fit for me. I haven't done that many challenges in the past. This will be the first league where I actually won't be settled until I reach at least 36 challenges.

I play on EU. I always play leagues, always Standard.
Hi. IGN:FfxHHFTW

I'm a SCleague player and i've read the G.doc.i did few challenge on tali and more in breach/harbinger/legacy.i'm totally willing to share challenge i may come across.English isn't my native language but i am doing my best to be understandable.
Bump
Bump
Bump
IGN: Black_Gigas

I have read the so called attached document. I do my best to complete the challenges every league but with no one to usually play with it gets rather tedious.. It would be nice to get a group of like minded personal to help and be helped with on these goals and achievements. My play style is quite different then most as I do not like very fast game play, but I can be quick when I need to be. If I am fit to be here, give me a chat!

Last edited by Rockino on Apr 4, 2018, 1:37:13 PM
Bump
IGN: Perisum

Read the charter and I aim to get 36 challenges in whatever league I participate in. Currently at 24 and counting. Online usually every day for at least a few hours.
Would love to join

IGN: either Alloix or Alloie
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info