[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Hi, I would like to join the guild and I read the guild charter
ign: CryogenicManOnDrug
I have read the google doc :) Interested in joining, feel free to reach out!
"
Spahija wrote:
I have read the google doc :) Interested in joining, feel free to reach out!

I get guilds are going to be even more important going forward and have all kinds of new features coming which is amazing. I would love to grow our guild and bring in even more and more people....

However main focus of our guild is still the sharing and completing of challenges, doing rotas, helping eachother out, and being active.

I get not every league is for every person..... but no offense someone with 3 challenges in current league will never be a good fit for our guild, sorry.
Hi, i would like to rejoin the guild, if possible :)
Last edited by RossPierrDol on Oct 19, 2021, 8:31:37 AM
Hey, i have almost 5k playtime on steam, i play every league, tbh my goal isnt really to push for 36 even though i easily could with the time i invest, i rather achieve personal goals and go for 36 challenges occasionally if i like the mtx.

My ign is DeinErnstAnalBleed
Polishing a few things up for guild this league. Recruiting will be open very soon!

Have a lot of cool things planned like raffles and drawings and some set specific announced rotas for challenges and some other things. Along with the guild changes and improvements coming looks like it should be a great league for guilding.
Checking out guilds and think this one could be a match. I've avoided global 820 for years due to the reasons mentioned in the guild description, so a guild based upon the original vision of that channel is appealing. I've played for years and am typically active throughout each league, almost always completing 36 or 40 challenges.

Edit: Current IGN is UnnamedVillain
Last edited by MonTerran on Oct 24, 2021, 6:57:20 PM
Okay.
i have read the guild charter. I'm already looking for a while for a guild that also have active voip communication.
And i like to play together in a group
my IGN : AnhTucSB
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

IGN IMONFIREZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info