[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Bump
Last edited by Nhatdz1233 on Nov 25, 2020, 9:48:14 AM
Bump
Last edited by Nhatdz1233 on Nov 25, 2020, 9:47:55 AM
Hi, my IGN is dex_HBX. I am normally a HCSSF player but currently playing SC trade as I want to explore the co-op side of the game. I have read the charter and hopefully I can join!
Greetings, My IGN is DontfailmeZizaran I am interested in joining your Guild. I am all about the challenges. I have read the charter. Cheers.
Hi i would like to join the guild and help other members but also finish my goals. My contact person is ValeriaStyx and yes i have read the charter.

IGN:UnbrokenConnection

Thanks in advance, see you.
Hey! I'd like to join the guild, I've read everything in the charter. I'm new to the game, I've been playing for about a week and I'm just looking for friends and help. My IGN is : bbullet. (I think lol, that's my characters name at least).
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.
Hi! I'd like to join your guild because i'd like to pushg to 36 challenges for the hideout this time around. I usually go for 24 tho. I usually get to maps in 5-6 hours with a friend, so i intend to share maps and uber trials at the start and stuff. Later on anything goes. I have read the guild charter.

IGN: Flickeronipepperoni

Hit me up in dm's if i'm not online pls (if i'm accepted :D).

great builds btw
Hi, I would like to join Your Guild! I read the Guild Charter and it sounds as if Your Guild is what I've been looking for.
Account Name: MasterWello
Character Name: KingWello
Highest Level:100
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile:7/2018
Country/Time Zone: GMT+2
Average Hours Played Per Week:30-40
Player-type (League Only, Hardcore, Standard, Etc.): Standard and Leauge
Chat Activity (1-10, 10 being very active): 7
Last edited by Sp33dy9 on Jan 19, 2021, 4:07:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type