2.6 LL ELE WanderFinder (saltywander)-500K Barrage- (Uatziri/shaper/guardian delete everything)!!!

"
qazbazz wrote:
Stuff

Lol.... 6mirr complete build b/o on someone else's thread. fuck outta here

It would be different if you made the gloves and advert them here cuz that's legit. Or a wand or gg ring and wanted to show it off is fine but selling a whole build of mostly uniques in someone's thread is a bit too bold. And I'm already the king of bold, so take that into account ;)

We're weeks away from standard and league is dead so standard/league prices are very similar. If someone buys this build in league, it will be rolling to standard with them for sure.

gloves 1 mirr+20ex (in your favor), total 190ex
CoE 20c w/ 30ex enchant service or 40ex market
shavs 6ex-9ex each, 12-18ex total
choirs, people been tryign to sell choirs since last league ended. a +1max res (rarest implicit) is up for sale for 27ex for 2wk, these are 10-15ex each max, so 20-30ex total
skyforth's 25ex each, 50ex total
Crystal belt with 1 good prefix and solid res, 10ex
Clean HH 80ex (can get corrupt for 70 if you dont care)
Shield 10-15ex
dying sun 4-5ex

Without wand/jewels 406ex-438ex which is ~2.5mir

Wand:

I've yolo slammed mana on better wands in standard the past few weeks while trying to make a wand for salty and sold them for 30ex or less. With every day that goes by and sharks continue to circle the pile of ex they intend to make, better and better wands exist. Yours doesn't even have a 2nd flat roll like fire or cold which matters a lot.

Do you get more dmg with this wand in PoB? T0Light, T1Fire, 41inc dmg

Also... who knows what exists that isn't linked yet?

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 27, 2017, 10:01:15 AM
Awesome build bro, been waiting so long for the big reveal!! I'll still say the same thing : "THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH DAMAGE!!" lol
in 100ex,

you can get 3 wands with

T0 fire, T1 lightning damage~
T0 Fire, T2 spell damage stuff.

by spamming essences on wands,

so yeah, crafting ele wand for LL wander which can rival foe bite is max 30-35ex investment.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 27, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
true n i think thats why unlike what ive tought, this way of making a LL ele wander gained some popularity
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
qazbazz wrote:
Sorry to be so secretive, but I'd rather not reveal the tree to anyone that's not a serious buyer until either the build is sold, or until I finish all 40 challenges. If that happens and the build is still not sold, then I'll write a guide to promote it, and giving insight to the changes I've made to the tree.

Our trees do have their similarities.

Do consider that foebite gives you 7.56 million dps in your POB, but my wand gives 7.74 million dps with your POB (everything the same but different wand). I might have certain pieces of gear that lead to certain improvements.

The only better thing u have is 1 ur ring. I have +1 shav n a pen belt n my jewel are all dmg focused.

I only want ppl not to get scammed n i rather have the exact number out there like i do n not hide stuff to others.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Phil, he didn't even put all that gear together himself. He bought it off my friend who I helped significantly when building the gear set. Before you made this guide him and I put in a lot of work to figure out the best way to build it and min/max jewels/rings.

This guy is simply trying to "flip" the gear to make money, so naturally he is "potentially" going to make it sound GG when in reality you can achieve the same results by investing FAR less.
Even claims he almost got the shaper kill world record.

Sorry for tainting the guide even further but after seeing that guy sell out, I felt compelled to say something.

TLDR: He bought the gear to flip it. Has no proof of anything. Doesn't know how to use PoB OR is lying.

*Edit
I'll offer a formal apology to the man if/when he provides any proof OR apologizes himself.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Apr 27, 2017, 9:15:47 PM
"
braki wrote:
Phil, he didn't even put all that gear together himself. He bought it off my friend who I helped significantly when building the gear set. Before you made this guide him and I put in a lot of work to figure out the best way to build it and min/max jewels/rings.

This guy is simply trying to "flip" the gear to make money, so naturally he is "potentially" going to make it sound GG when in reality you can achieve the same results by investing FAR less.
Even claims he almost got the shaper kill world record.

Sorry for tainting the guide even further but after seeing that guy sell out, I felt compelled to say something.

TLDR: He bought the gear to flip it. Has no proof of anything. Doesn't know how to use PoB OR is lying.

well thx for ripping my dream of finding something ground breaking :(
Hey man i cant get such a high tooltip dps as you can (yes i know tooltip is not the real damage)

current tooltip 52,8k on kb

char name :NotTheDoomRanger

Thanks
Get a wand with at least 2 prefix also the boots enchant would boost it if u get the add lightning. Also getting the +1 shield would give also some ES+dmg.

Also a big thing would be ur flask get a pen or added flat to attack.
Hey Phil,I made a mapper variant of your build, wondering how you think I've done, only piece that isn't mine is HH.

Thoughts on progress so far/what to do next? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info