2.6 LL ELE WanderFinder (saltywander)-500K Barrage- (Uatziri/shaper/guardian delete everything)!!!

Insane build. In terms of damage, it outperforms almost any build, even with a white wand. Trivialized all content.

Watch out for that reflect though! ;)

That anti-reflect ring is a good swap.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 22, 2017, 6:14:17 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Insane build. In terms of damage, it outperforms almost any build, even with a white wand. Trivialized all content.

Watch out for that reflect though! ;)

That anti-reflect ring is a good swap.

shh i don't want them to lvlup

JKJK
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 22, 2017, 6:21:23 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
<3

gg stuff as always

Been very impressed with the numbers I've seen

TY man <3
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
About time you make an official post
Philophil helped me optimize my build quite a lot as well, very knowledgeable ! :)
ty

yes i know it's long overdue
Added a more decent Ele wand exemple
Last edited by philophil on Apr 22, 2017, 11:33:30 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Hey is this a budget guide??? If I have twyzel wand is this same dps?

You can go budget (<6 EX) with this. However the main problem is you'll have very little ES (5.5k), and you'll have difficulty doing bosses.

That being said kinetic blast is pretty fast at clearing so soon you'll have the money to to upgrade.

5L Shav - Kinetic Blast + Added Lightning + GMP + WED + Increased Critical Strikes
Thunderfists - Barrage + Elemental Focus + Slower Proj + WED + (lvl 18 added lightning from thunderfist)
Crown of Eyes
Eye of Chayula
Prism Guardian
Rare Rings, Rare Boots and a good wand.
Dying Sun - Mandatory
Vessel of Vinktar

For power charge generation without skyforths, you need HoI - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark.

EDIT: lol just realized you were replying tongue in check
Last edited by Lavinthal on Apr 23, 2017, 12:22:13 PM
well ive put that disclaimer there so ppl don't try this has there league starter build.
Also has u said on budget u won't have a ton of ES so i also wanted to avoid that long wall of reply of ppl saying the build doesn't work.
Thank you for all the work. Following your videos for quite some time and was impressed with wander build. I also noticed you did life-based wander this league. If it's not a big of a problem can you showcase some mapping/bossing with it? Interested to know how it performs.

Also a small question. Why power charges are valued at all? Especially when Skyforth used to solve power charge generation. I watched quite a few videos (not only your wander build) and very often even high HP bosses lose 90% HP before you reach max power charges. Sometimes it's only 1 power charge after killing boss. Of course Skyforth has other utility values, but that's another story. It just feels like dropping some dps down in favor of defense/utility will be better when wander builds already kill everything within timeframe of flask duration. Same for generating power charges with other methods.
philo, do you still think that you need coe after switching to foe bite, i guess not.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info