2.6 LL ELE WanderFinder (saltywander)-500K Barrage- (Uatziri/shaper/guardian delete everything)!!!

I would really like to try this build if anyone is looking to sell/trade theirs for my soultaxic build already cleared the whole game with it. Look at my character FussST if you are interested in trading this build for mine.

All my gear + a https://youtu.be/r5bWfwHfnFc Youtube video of me killing shaper in 3:18.
Most fun build I've ever played in my 1300 hours of playtime. Very successful for anyone who has currency and is interested in a glass cannon capable of literally deleting anything in the game. I've successfully recorded / speed ran deathless Uber Atziri / All Guardians / Shaper.

Good stuff Phil :)
Ty Braki sick gear n ty for putting that all together even before i made a build guide.

PS. Aids music best music !!!!
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 24, 2017, 6:36:07 AM
Hey Phil, could you take a look at my gear? I've been wanting to try a wander for awhile and after chancing a pair of sky and farming a lot of currency, I made the switch to a CI version. I typically like more life but I feel the amount of leech we get during flask that I should switch to this build instead.

I have 2 shavs sitting in the bank. My current gear I've been running the CI variant and know it needs some work. This build is amazing, hands down the craziest I've played since joining mid through breach. I want to sink everything into it as i'm having an absolute blast playing. Currently have my current gear, a well crafted wand I did the other day, and 14ex+2300C and prob another 20-40ex in sales pending. If I switch to LL I wouldn't need to sink into a 900es+ chest and could focus on w/e other gear.

Thanks for any input!
first i think u could keep ur ring they are ok enough i would just craft %es on the second 1 instead on flat lightning.

Things to purchase:
-u would need some rage glove with 200ES+ and atleast t1 ACC because u don't have any on ur ring.
-jewel, u will need some good stats jewel for this build since they are 1 of the thing that make this build strong
-enlighten/empower, if u really want the full dmg from this build u will need to use empower 4 n enlighten 4 n im using at least 3 enlighten 4 n 2 empower 4 (empower 4 on BR is optionnal)
-prism archon +1lvl implicit, u have a very good shield but its not what this build need so u would need prism archon

Things u could do:
-u could sell the gear ur not using to help u get more $$$ to spend on the build
-the super insane goal for u (last thing to purchase) would be legacy vinktar/helm enchant
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
How much flat accuracy on gear is "enough"
at least t1 ACC across all ring/gloves, so around 400 flat total on gear thats not counting Crown of Eyes since everyone should be using 1.

Or if u want something more specific u should try to get 88% chance to hit +
Last edited by philophil on Apr 24, 2017, 4:55:30 PM
"
philophil wrote:
first i think u could keep ur ring they are ok enough i would just craft %es on the second 1 instead on flat lightning.

Things to purchase:
-u would need some rage glove with 200ES+ and atleast t1 ACC because u don't have any on ur ring.
-jewel, u will need some good stats jewel for this build since they are 1 of the thing that make this build strong
-enlighten/empower, if u really want the full dmg from this build u will need to use empower 4 n enlighten 4 n im using at least 3 enlighten 4 n 2 empower 4 (empower 4 on BR is optionnal)
-prism archon +1lvl implicit, u have a very good shield but its not what this build need so u would need prism archon

Things u could do:
-u could sell the gear ur not using to help u get more $$$ to spend on the build
-the super insane goal for u (last thing to purchase) would be legacy vinktar/helm enchant

Thanks, gives me some stuff to work on. I wish I had more spell dmg on my shield but for now it works. I have a 337es shield that has 80 spell dmg and 111 spell crit with 2 t1 res that I could probably sell for a pretty penny as well.

Lucikly I have 1 lvl 4 of each empower/enhance/enlighten already. I would def have to pick up the rest though, which will eat into my reserves quite a bit. The jewels will hurt too. I'll try my luck rage crafting some gloves in advance. They are pretty cheap, at least it's not insanity :).

yo phil i think my gear can speak for itself .. tho im struggling with mana
any solution ?
holy gear batman!!!!

Just remove empower 4 on anger/hot if u have mana issue otherwise it should be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info