Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

"
diablofdb wrote:
don't start semantic debate if you're that low on arguments.

It isn't semantic, got a true story about something similar.

We had a well loved and respected Patriarch once, having spent most of his life as a monk he was very ascetic, he'd eat little, talk less, held the office until his death and even in very old age he'd still walk or use public transportation instead of using the office vehicle. As I said, a universally adored old man, not the least for his strictness with clergy and attempts to keep them in line with their displays of opulence unsuitable of their station.

Anyway, one day he had to go on an inspection of a nearby monastery and didn't want to use the car again, however, the deacon supposed to accompany him wasn't very keen on taking the bus in that kind of heat, for it was high summer. So, he started: 'you know, holy father, it's summer'. 'So what?', asked the patriarch. 'Well, you know, there's the city lake on the way, there will be tons of young people on board and they're likely to be very inappropriately dressed'. Being on to the deacon right from the start, the old man smiled and said 'don't worry, son, a man sees what he wishes to'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Went to nude beach here in aVentura, Florida... Was fun. However one of my friends friend was hitting on me. Wel endowed fella, however wasn't interested though he did let everyone know he was attracted to me, stiff as wood. Lady breast feeding a few yards away said, "that's soooo inappropriate." He responded, "you ain't the only one that has milk."

So point of the story, mind your business if you can't be polite about it. I honestly don't want to see a nipple that looks deformed, red and chewed.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 21, 2017, 10:52:25 PM
Ya know, if I was the nipple that fed you I'd ask for that milk back now.

One thing I don't get about western culture is why is it so cool to forget you once resided in a grossly distended belly, fell out of an unimaginably expanded vagina, got fed by a swollen nipple and rolled in shit until someone cleaned you up. You should never forget your roots, man, never.

Last edited by raics on Apr 22, 2017, 4:22:53 AM
"
raics wrote:
Ya know, if I was the nipple that fed you I'd ask for that milk back now.

One thing I don't get about western culture is why is it so cool to forget you once resided in a grossly distended belly, fell out of an unimaginably expanded vagina, got fed by a swollen nipple and rolled in shit until someone cleaned you up. You should never forget your roots, man, never.

It's not about forgetting it, it's about not being reminded of it when you're trying to eat. The argument about it being natural and stuff is just stupid. Sex is natural, and it's vital for the survival of our species. That doesn't mean you can just whip out your dick and start fucking in the middle of a busy restaurant. You'd get arrested, people don't want to see it, just like I don't want to see saggy tits out in the open when I'm trying to eat.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 22, 2017, 10:41:15 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
It's not about forgetting it, it's about not being reminded of it when you're trying to eat. The argument about it being natural and stuff is just stupid. Sex is natural, and it's vital for the survival of our species. That doesn't mean you can just whip out your dick and start fucking in the middle of a busy restaurant. You'd get arrested, people don't want to see it, just like I don't want to see saggy tits out in the open when I'm trying to eat.

We already touched on that, something like sex in public, taking a dump or smoking is categorized as an invasive action, it's either noisy, smelly or unsanitary, there's a reason those are often punishable by law. You can't really put breastfeeding in the same basket on those grounds and any that I saw was properly discrete, you aren't feeding a herd of pigs.

Last edited by raics on Apr 22, 2017, 11:09:01 AM
"
raics wrote:
We already touched on that, something like sex in public, taking a dump or smoking is categorized as an invasive action, it's either noisy, smelly or unsanitary, there's a reason those are often punishable by law. You can't really put breastfeeding in the same basket on those grounds and any that I saw was properly discrete, you aren't feeding a herd of pigs.

1. So you're only ok with it if it's discrete? We're agreed that we don't want to see nipples while we eat? That's a start I guess.

2. "Is categorized" by who? You, unilaterally? Babies are noisy, smelly AND unsanitary. There isn't any logic or consistency to your reasoning. You're just arbitrarily labeling sex as loud and unsanitary, but babies as being quiet and clean as a whistle. It's demonstrably fallacious.
Don't be so anal about it, you don't see me trying to interpret solwich up there as saying that seeing a normal nipple in public is fine but seeing a chewed up nipple isn't. As already stated, not much can spoil my appetite, I've worked on that long and hard because it's a useful skill but yes, some are more sensitive, some are less. That said, how close do you have to be to notice all those fine details solwitch lists?

I mean, I might agree an average person wouldn't enjoy his head being held at point blank to observe the whole process in its entirety, but that's just like saying the woman would bring up the teat to you for inspection after the deed is done, it won't happen.

About the point #2, I haven't labeled anything myself. There are standards on which an action is deemed as disturbing to public peace&order and banned, factors related to public morale are subject to local conventions but the rest of it is pretty uniform, you won't be playing on a vuvuzela in a residential quarter pretty much anywhere. And if you think a fed baby is noisy, try listening to a hungry one, the action is actually contributing to public order, not the other way around :)

I assume you aren't suggesting bringing a baby with you to a restaurant should be banned? Because that isn't happening no matter how noisy or smelly it gets, it's pointless to debate how disturbing are things you absolutely have to live with.

Last edited by raics on Apr 22, 2017, 12:52:25 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
raics wrote:

1. So you're only ok with it if it's discrete? We're agreed that we don't want to see nipples while we eat? That's a start I guess.

2. "Is categorized" by who? You, unilaterally? Babies are noisy, smelly AND unsanitary. There isn't any logic or consistency to your reasoning. You're just arbitrarily labeling sex as loud and unsanitary, but babies as being quiet and clean as a whistle. It's demonstrably fallacious.

Who told you too look? A womans childs feeding isnt for you to look at, its just feeding. Thats as natural as you eating on your couch.
If I see some titties out in public, trust me, I'm looking at them titties. If you don't want me looking at your titties don't whip them out in public.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
if u whip out a titty in public you best be sharing some of that milk with me
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info