Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

"
raics wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
What didn't I address? Sorry, I generally just leave threads when Sarah comes, he has a brand of bigotry I simply don't have any inclination to deal with.

That's neo-feminism, not bigotry.

Are the two mutually exclusive?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Are the two mutually exclusive?

The point was it's just called differently :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
The point was it's just called differently :)

Nah, they are the same thing.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Nah, they are the same thing.

You know, sometimes I wonder is it the fault of my English or is it something else.

"
TheWretch wrote:
Damn, we finally have a foreign arbiter of what qualifies as humor around here.

That wouldn't work, it's an international forum and brit humor is different from redneck humor, which is, again, different from aussie or kiwi humor. Even if we limit ourselves to English.

Anyway, the "of course it was" part actually meant "everyone claims to be funny", that one doesn't exist where you're from?

"
raics wrote:

Anyway, the "of course it was" part actually meant "everyone claims to be funny", that one doesn't exist where you're from?

They do? News to me.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Of course, especially ugly people.

"
raics wrote:
Of course, especially ugly people.

I'll take your word for it :D
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Edit; Oh I see. You mean I didn't respond to the part where you said that because I don't approve of people breast feeding in busy restaurants, you assume I blame rape victims for the clothes they wear. Ya, there's a reason I didn't respond to that......... It was pathetic, baseless, needlessly insulting, and had nothing to do with this thread.

This circlejerk (no pun intended) though. You fully missed the point and context then got triggered by the fact I said the thought process was the same when people view skin/nakedness as a sexual invitation or activity.

You compared breastfeeding (food mechanism) to whipping out your dick in public and jacking off; sexual activity. I merely stated that it's not the same thing, but same thought process as those who think its the same. Probably poor comparison on both parts, functioning people don't whip it out and start jacking off to half naked Victoria Secret Models on billboards.

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Again, people seem to be having difficulty separating feeding and sexual activity. Usually, the mothers also cover up you know...
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Apr 26, 2017, 10:01:58 PM
"
Nasynne wrote:
This circlejerk (no pun intended) though. You fully missed the point and context

Now you're just being dishonest. The point was you assumed that because I don't want to see people breastfeeding in a restaurant, I blame rape victims for being raped. [Removed by Support] Just leave it.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Apr 26, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info