Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
you know I think I'm going to defend the pooping liberty to poop now in public area such as restaurant.

You already can, in the bathroom. Eating isnt the same as pooping. Or do you eat your poo?

nahhh bathroom are discriminatory... I want to poop in your plater
oh and there's this

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Apr 25, 2017, 2:31:49 PM
There is state law protecting a mothers right to breast feed, making it illegal to to ask them to leave or stop. Not that i care much about law.
In my mind, if noone is getting hurt there shouldnt be a problem with it. If you have a problem with someone elses appearance, it is YOUR problem... not theirs. The SJWs got their heads to far up their own asses.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
raics wrote:
C'mon, you really fell for it? :)

There was way too much shock value in that post to be true.

Bro, women do and say some crazy shit and get away with it. There is plenty of proof on various social media platforms that would make anyone believe it was a real post.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Bro, women do and say some crazy shit and get away with it. There is plenty of proof on various social media platforms that would make anyone believe it was a real post.

Dunno, 95% percent of crap like that is about as genuine as Storage Wars. :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I just vomited in my mouth a lil...just a bit
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
@Wraeclastian

Not gonna argue that there's some bat shit crazy people out there, and woman are real brutal/hostile. But I wouldn't lump woman together in one group of evil beings that conspire with one another just to tilt the shit out of you.

Like, who hurt you? I was bitten by a dog, still love dogs and have one as a pet. Doesn't change my opinion of them as a whole.

There's some real stupid comments that are made on a day by day basis.

Spoiler

This one makes me giggle still

Kinda Sad that MonstaMunch didn't address the rest of my post. :/
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
Last edited by Nasynne on Apr 25, 2017, 4:47:02 PM
"
Nasynne wrote:
@Wraeclastian

Not gonna argue that there's some bat shit crazy people out there, and woman are real brutal/hostile. But I wouldn't lump woman together in one group of evil beings that conspire with one another just to tilt the shit out of you.

Like, who hurt you? I was bitten by a dog, still love dogs and have one as a pet. Doesn't change my opinion of them as a whole.

Spoiler

I doubt you'll be able to convince him.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I am surprised you still feel that way when this is how the genuinely feel about silly shit.

Dunno, man, that looks like fairly standard trollposting to me, I'd give it maybe 2/10, obvious troll is obvious.

That one from Trump is actually pretty good.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 25, 2017, 5:03:14 PM
"
Nasynne wrote:
@Wraeclastian

Spoiler

LOL, nobody hurt me but I gotta call things how I see 'em. When you work with the general public you get to see that what you might think is a small minority of retards is actually the majority. I get that it goes both ways and men do and say some fucked up shit too but this thread is aimed at women doing fucked up shit so I was trying to stay on topic even though the thread is pretty much done anyway.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info