Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
If Breast feeding is legal and allowed, and it is not a socially accepted norm, it is not a justifiable reason to demand they stop because you don't like it. It is actually your personal problem not their.

This is a discussion, on the internet, I'm not demanding anything, I'm expressing my opinion. As to whether it's allowed, I have no idea what the laws are in America or whether businesses are allowed to disallow breast feeding on their premises. As I mentioned before, it simply isn't an issue where I live. I translated a bit of this thread for my girlfriend and she legit just thought I was making it up. She found it very hard to believe that women are arguing for the right to get their tits out in public and using their kids as an excuse when they could just put it in a bottle (she also rightly pointed out that if you're going out, putting it in a bottle would be way more practical).

"
Let's ban crying babies and their diapers and poo poo. Kids screaming, yelling and throwing food.

Fully agree, I don't go to restaurants that allow that kind of shit. If your kids are too young/poorly behaved to sit down and eat then you shouldn't be taking them to restaurants.

What if the baby went choosy and start crying ? Do you think newborn babies would always take and digest bottled breast milk without diarrhea or vomiting while they need hell alot of nutrition like every few hours ? That happens and not a big deal mostly if we have a good understanding but please be generous for those newb families. They go really nervous and helpless sometimes.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
"
deathflower wrote:
Is it somehow different in your area?

I imagine it is, people are more conservative in some ways in the east (and in some less). Munchie misunderstood what I was saying a few pages back as a claim that being a prude was a product of western culture though that one can be discussed as well, thankfully not by amateurs. I was actually referring to the infamous lack of respect for your parents that appeared as a consequence of highly competitive society that lost most of its vertical structure so it could become a Zootopia "where anyone can be anything".

Not saying that's a bad thing as a whole, just that, unlike PoE, most things have a drawback of sorts in RL. Communism, for one, has a problem with suppressing the sense of immediate property, if you do not feel like you own something, you tend to act as if it belongs to somebody else and that usually doesn't play out well because most men aren't able to work with the big picture.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 24, 2017, 6:20:26 AM
"
finisterre wrote:
Do you think newborn babies would always take and digest bottled breast milk without diarrhea or vomiting while they need hell alot of nutrition like every few hours ?

I'm not aware of it making a difference to digestion whether it comes from a bottle or directly from a tit, as long as it is relatively fresh natural breast milk. They sell pumps but you can just squeeze directly into a bottle.

"
That happens and not a big deal mostly if we have a good understanding but please be generous for those newb families. They go really nervous and helpless sometimes.

I'm totally understanding. I got about 5 hours of sleep last night because I live in a condo building and I can hear my next door neighbor's baby screening. They are in their own home and doing the best they can, so I don't have a single negative word to say about it. If they took that baby to a public restaurant and let it scream and shit and throw up while I'm eating, I'd probably have more than a word to say about it. See the difference?

"
Communism, for one, has a problem with suppressing the sense of immediate property, if you do not feel like you own something, you tend to act as if it belongs to somebody else and that usually doesn't play out well because most men aren't able to work with the big picture.

I wouldn't know. At this point Cambodia is more of a free market capitalist society than America or England. As for suppressing sense of immediate property, I heard your government renamed theft and started calling it civil forfeiture, good luck with that one ;)
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I wouldn't know. At this point Cambodia is more of a free market capitalist society than America or England. As for suppressing sense of immediate property, I heard your government renamed theft and started calling it civil forfeiture, good luck with that one ;)

Well, it IS kinda hard to work with collective property if there is little or none of it so donations from the wealthy individuals for the greater good of the fatherland were... very strongly encouraged. Dunno about the exact practice in Russia but it was fairly similar in most of the commie block back then, I imagine.

Wild guess: MonstaMunch has no kids.^^
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I'm not aware of it making a difference to digestion whether it comes from a bottle or directly from a tit, as long as it is relatively fresh natural breast milk. They sell pumps but you can just squeeze directly into a bottle.

Better say absorption rather than digestion for newborn babies before weaning foods. Heard from midwifes that one hour is the soft limit if we don't cool (and then warm again, cleaning bottles and mouthpiece, keep em dry and clean etc. It's rather supplemental when breastfeeding is going well.) They go choosy for w/e reasons but the temperature is important. Nursing Bottles may cause more air suctions and eructation.

"
See the difference?

Yes. Generally I'm stumped with discussions for child care where crying babies and their parents are not welcomed. xD
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
you know I think I'm going to defend the pooping liberty to poop now in public area such as restaurant.
"
diablofdb wrote:
you know I think I'm going to defend the pooping liberty to poop now in public area such as restaurant.

Go right ahead if you think it would make you happy, having the courage to fight for what you believe in is commendable no matter what it is, truly dangerous shit only rarely makes it anyway. Your family and friends might try to stop you because it's honestly kinda dumb, but don't expect that from random strangers on the interweb.

"
diablofdb wrote:

You already can, in the bathroom. Eating isnt the same as pooping. Or do you eat your poo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info