really enjoying this game but

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Thanks, Cataca. I just couldn't disentangle the point from the rest due to lack of basic punctuation and grammar. :(

After all, I'm just a moron.

Overall, i'd say i am the moron for wasting the two minutes it took to read his posts.

And you're a supporter, so holy shit, you're like the Uber Moron.

Compared to OP, i can only admit my massive inadequacy.

Neither do i enjoy the subscription to a game that has loads more updates than our little free to play game, nor can i claim that i enjoy this little free to play game for free.

It almost seems like i voluntarily spent money on something because i enjoyed it, as opposed to heaving to pay for each update and game time. And all i got was a t-shirt.
"
Cataca wrote:

Compared to OP, i can only admit my massive inadequacy.

Compared to OP, you can still post on the forums.
"
Cataca wrote:
Paraphrasing the OP:

"I like the game, but it is total shit and you are all free to play peasants. Everyone who supports this is a moron and i am an elite haxxor who can dupe items, showing how bad this game is. I also think that zombies are the intellectual property of blizzard."

Yeah, this is most certainly not a troll. Nuh-uh.

Also

"
not like this were you as I have read have bene waiting 3 years for this oriath update.
"
Vivicus wrote:
my question is very simple and you can take it as a troll or a legit actualized question, I don't care either way lol. Why is every npc in some way shape and or form a reskin of a diablo franchise monster mob. the only actual non rip off npcs are the bosses, which I will give credit are very well thought out and kinda ingenious. I mean I am just curious. I still like this game a lot and its very fun but did GGG like just say well lets just steal all of Blizzards monster mobs, reskin them, rename them and claim that they belong to us. That is kinda shady

You must be new to gaming. Nothing has been done first by Blizzard and reskinned here, nor is anything here originally from Diablo. As has been said in a previous post, fantasy is fantasy. Skeletons, goatmen, spiders etc are not a Blizzard idea.
PoE will soon have alternate-reality Nazis. Pretty sure D2-3 never had Nazis.
I want my 2 minutes of reading this thread back!
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info