really enjoying this game but

"
Vivicus wrote:

well known to who the f2p peasants. I don't see this company in top 100 companies in world, I don't see it with multiple branches all over the world. They aren't as known as you think. I went to tier website and its beyond basic

LOL @ "f2p peasants" I have 2 phoenix supporter packs ;) Sounds like you need to git gud, seeing you were basically wrong. But hey, not everyone can have a high IQ.
"
Dispacho wrote:
"
Vivicus wrote:

well known to who the f2p peasants. I don't see this company in top 100 companies in world, I don't see it with multiple branches all over the world. They aren't as known as you think. I went to tier website and its beyond basic

LOL @ "f2p peasants" I have 2 phoenix supporter packs ;) Sounds like you need to git gud, seeing you were basically wrong. But hey, not everyone can have a high IQ.

so you are supporting a failure game company, I don't know if I should applaud you or just hang my head in shame
lol
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Last edited by wallsh1 on Apr 14, 2017, 5:37:21 PM
wow, the post the op made about item duping went away quick.

"
thawn4444 wrote:
wow, the post the op made about item duping went away quick.

yweeeeeeppp
Just one only thread and this guy is already on probation? Looks like I am not the only one who needs anger management.
"
Vivicus wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
Is Diablo 3 the only other RPG you've ever played?

Skeletons and Zombies are a fantasy trope, you see it in D&D, Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls, etc. all the time, it probably dates back to ancient myths of the dead

similarly Goatmen have been around far longer than Diablo franchise, they're usually called Satyrs and they appear in D&D as well

Bats, wolves, spiders, these are all creatures imagined to be aggressive in real life, and also appear in countless other rpgs, including D&D, Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls, etc.

---

on the other hand I have not seen Water Elementals in D3, nor spiderskeleton folks, nor RomaNazi soldiers, nor squidwards and squidmoms, nor groundworms that actually have plated skin, teeth, eyes, and arms....

what other "NPCs" could you be referring to?

NAH I have played a lot of em. I mean again I do like this game but it just feels like a shadow of the diablo franchise. Im not used to f2p games, im used to games were you either pay for it up front and or pay a subscription and you get everything and CONTINUAL updates. not like this were you as I have read have bene waiting 3 years for this oriath update. im used to boom, boom, boom. Ya I know some things are staples in everything, that's understandable. I have friends that play this that are like you should put in with micro, I keep telling them that at this time the game just isn't worth that much of my time to be dropping some bank. Maybe down the line if it improves ill contribute to the cause but at this current moment this is fun and all but its to me a game to play when either my raids in wow aint running, my friends on grim dawn or d3 aint online or im am just that damn bored.

You're talking waaaaaay out of your ass here.
Paraphrasing the OP:

"I like the game, but it is total shit and you are all free to play peasants. Everyone who supports this is a moron and i am an elite haxxor who can dupe items, showing how bad this game is. I also think that zombies are the intellectual property of blizzard."

Yeah, this is most certainly not a troll. Nuh-uh.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Thanks, Cataca. I just couldn't disentangle the point from the rest due to lack of basic punctuation and grammar. :(

After all, I'm just a moron.

Overall, i'd say i am the moron for wasting the two minutes it took to read his posts.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Thanks, Cataca. I just couldn't disentangle the point from the rest due to lack of basic punctuation and grammar. :(

After all, I'm just a moron.

Overall, i'd say i am the moron for wasting the two minutes it took to read his posts.

And you're a supporter, so holy shit, you're like the Uber Moron.

I wish I could be a moron, im a peasant </3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info